Seraph of the end Dub plays as sub

• Okay so I'm watching Seraph of the end on xbox 360 and episode 15-16 are playing as Sub even tho they are under the dubbed. There are dubbed I have watched it repeatedly it's one of my favorite shows. But this is B.S. that funimation can't keep their crap straight. Fix the issue

• Yes, has been reported numerously so by others… the FUNINow App has lots of problems. This is one of them. A long debate as to whether the player should have been released is as thus; I would suggest you use the funimation.com player for any episodes you have an issue for now. Inconvenient? Yes, but "necessary"...

• @thegrandalliance:

Yes, has been reported numerously so by others… the FUNINow App has lots of problems. This is one of them. A long debate as to whether the player should have been released is as thus; I would suggest you use the funimation.com player for any episodes you have an issue for now. Inconvenient? Yes, but "necessary"...

actually us console users aren't on the new app this is the issue we want to watch it on our tvs not a small laptop better suggestion cancel funimation. This is where you should take as I don't own a 360 I should leave it alone wrong info is still wrong info

• Either way, it is likely a content issue somewhere and I would suggest making a support ticket, if you have not. They should be able to get it fixed.

• @garden_of_eden:

we want to watch it on our tvs not a small laptop better suggestion cancel funimation.

Well, another way is to make a laptop into a console. Assuming the computer has some sort of video output (such as HDMI) you can simply plug it into your TV, and there you go.

• @thegrandalliance:

Well, another way is to make a laptop into a console. Assuming the computer has some sort of video output (such as HDMI) you can simply plug it into your TV, and there you go.

Yeah I'd rather have the console app work right (with this user it's shows) that's probably why us console users paid for it. If we used laptops only we wouldn't have this most likely I know I wouldn't. I was only interested in this for my xbox one use not a laptop or smart phone use. You just don't value others opinions or reasons behind getting it. What happens if people don't own laptops or personal hate them. I might get on mine once a week to check emails only. Everything else my xbox can do it. Well that's my fault yes but that's not why or how I tend to watch the videos. I seen the xbox advertisement that's why I tried and got the app for awhile expecting the same grade of care as of the other types of users

• @garden_of_eden:

Everything else my xbox can do it.

Meh, well there was a time in human history whereas the Xbox was too weak to do this; nor didn't even exist. Something that used to exist called a "Personal Computer". And that was less then a decade ago…

The post millennial generation, how quaint...

• The original poster is talking about Xbox 360 app, which existed prior to the mobile app and is still on the current system. This is just a content issue, which can be solved very quickly.

I was actually unable to reproduce the reported issue. Both episode 15 and 16 of Seraph of the End played in English on the Xbox 360 app when I went to the Dubbed menu. @DemanW, if you are still unable to play the dub, please submit a ticket to www.funimation.com/support.

• @thegrandalliance:

Meh, well there was a time in human history whereas the Xbox was too weak to do this; nor didn't even exist. Something that used to exist called a "Personal Computer". And that was less then a decade ago…

The post millennial generation, how quaint...

http://www.funimation.com/p/xbox , we all use the app but indifferent ways but you seem to not respect that or even feel the need to understand it. Maybe you should try to get me removed also? That's what you do when you disagree?

• @garden_of_eden:

That's what you do when you disagree?

Na, only if they are trolling.

In any case, it is fair to assume that people want the app to work: That they have an expectation of thus. However, some would contend that such expectations are unreasonable, nonetheless. In either case, patience is a virtue. Don't /ragequit because something doesn't work the first time around. Human Civilization wasn't build in a day…

• issue seems to have worked out and is working ty for checking into it