Book Of murder?

• So book of murder is out on DVD but when will we start seeing it on funamation?
    and will we get the dubbed?

• It won't be added to Funimation, it was supposed to but… ya know.... Aniplex is like f**k you guys; you're gonna have to buy it if you want to see it.

• Unfortunately, Book of Murder will be available on home video release only. Funimation originally had plans to make it available for streaming, but supposedly Aniplex changed their mind at the last second.

So if you want to watch Book of Murder, you're going to have to buy it, at least for the foreseeable future. :hmm:

And yes, it is dubbed.

EDIT: Dang it, Anthony ninja'd me. :ninja:

• @SpacemanHardy:

Unfortunately, Book of Murder will be available on home video release only. Funimation originally had plans to make it available for streaming, but supposedly Aniplex changed their mind at the last second.

So if you want to watch Book of Murder, you're going to have to buy it, at least for the foreseeable future. :hmm:

And yes, it is dubbed.

EDIT: Dang it, Anthony ninja'd me. :ninja:

But your post is better than mine. More professional ;3

• Thank you. I was wondering the same thing. It's annoying but not surprising considering the tools Aniplex has become. I guess i'll have to do BD.

• Damn, I really didn't want to have to buy Book of Murder. Not a fan of the animes and was hoping to stream Book of Murder dubbed. Hmmm….it might have to go on my ever expanding list of what to buy.