Funimation Club!

• I think instead of anime club, there should be Funimation club. Funimation has only good anime. Non- Funimation shows are sexual, boring, and non-violent. It should be sponsored by Funimation. Funimation is the greatest of all time.

• Well, in either case I do agree that there should be something. And Officially sponsored. I did indeed suggest this as one of my "make website better" arguments.

Until I see the new site it will be hard to say. However, an actual "club" per se; with scheduled events and the like, would be nice as well. Anyways this sub-forum is surely "weak on substance". Perhaps, I should go to work on that?

Meh….......too lazy :)

• @SanicTheBoghog:

I think instead of anime club, there should be Funimation club. Funimation has only good anime. Non- Funimation shows are sexual, boring, and non-violent. It should be sponsored by Funimation. Funimation is the greatest of all time.

There are tons of great anime that aren't liscenced by Funimation :P. You should consider opening up your mind to new ideas and check out other anime sites. E.g. Crunchyroll

• Non-FUNi shows are sexual (yet FUNi has HSDxD, Sekirei, Heaven's Lost Property, etc.)
    • Only FUNi shows are violent (I didn't think Parasyte, Akame Ga Kill, and Kabaneri of Iron Fortress were FUNi)
    • Violent anime are better than sexy anime (not everyone would agree to that - I know I don't).

Why does everyone like violent things, though? It's ridiculous.

Go watch some non-violent shows. They don't have to be sexual, but violence isn't necessary.

• @Fiammetta:

Why does everyone like violent things, though? It's ridiculous.

• Yikes… somebody hasn't heard of the Funimation Peep Show.

Funimation Peep Show (18+)
    Guaranteed to be a good time that"s oh so NSFW. Join hosts Cookie Stratford and Kiki Raven for some jiggly clips and trailers from some of the hottest Funimation titles. Don"t forget to bring tissues, you know, for the nose bleeds. Audience participation encouraged by tweeting using the hashtag #FunimationPeepShow. You could even win some naughty prizes. (18+, Bring your IDs!)

• Rejected; you are talking about the Funimation's AnimeCon events right?….

• @thegrandalliance:

Rejected; you are talking about the Funimation's AnimeCon events right?….

That is correct, I am talking about Funimation's illustrious peep show.

• @Rejectedshadow:

That is correct, I am talking about Funimation's illustrious peep show.

Ahhh, well I haven't had the pleasure. Of course, I haven't been to a AnimeCon in a decade approximately now either…

• @Anthony:

There are tons of great anime that aren't liscenced by Funimation :P. You should consider opening up your mind to new ideas and check out other anime sites. E.g. Crunchyroll

thanks i know i want to see one punch man and bleach

• thanks i know i wanna see one punch man and bleach

• sorry i was just giving props to funimation and being an idiot

• thanks for being nice usually internet people hate me

• Sonic, make sure to use the original user's quote so they can see who are you replying to. The default view is "linear" and not threaded, so the above posts make no sense. Also, try to put everything in 1 post; if you can, by reediting one post and cut/paste.

• @thegrandalliance:

Sonic, make sure to use the original user's quote so they can see who are you replying to. The default view is "linear" and not threaded, so the above posts make no sense. Also, try to put everything in 1 post; if you can, by reediting one post and cut/paste.

thanks I'm a noob. Did I just quote right? Also this is my favorite forum site, everyone is so nice.

• @SanicTheBoghog:

thanks I'm a noob. Did I just quote right? Also this is my favorite forum site, everyone is so nice.

Ahh, yes you did. Sorry for not coming across your post sooner… this last week was very, uh, "eventful", to say the least...