Anime Stumper!

• Hello, how is everyone today? Hoping that all is well.

Anyway, I came across this "Funny Anime Compilation" evidenced here:

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZP4vY3KQo (please substitute "hxxps" with "https" when going to link)

I was wondering if anyone would happen to know the name of the first anime (where the co-workers are fighting over a bag of treats? It looks as though it might be something produced by Sentai Filmworks? I don't know. I tried to research it - - didn't have much to go on. I even tried entering the entire dialogue into search engines, I don't believe anything qualitative yielded…. I guess my knowledge of anime series' isn't as deep as I thought.... It's probably going to take someone who has seen it, or, a veteran in this regard. Thinking on it, it's like Godzilla facepalm. What would it have been to just list the series' in the video? To that end, if anyone is feeling so inclined, the people on that thread are looking for someone to go in there and authoritatively list all the anime presented.

Many thanks in advance,

P.J.

Musical Selection- Ayane: Go Love and Peace (from Crest of Knights album):- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixoyd_irp-o

• @P.J.:

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZP4vY3KQo

I was about to ask why you used "hxxps"… went to parse the link in reply out of spite. I see why now, good call.

• EDIT: If you are instead referring to this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZP4vY3KQo

…then I have no idea :)

BTW, no need to parse your code (the image is just fine:) )... if you want to link without embed the use the following BBCODE:

• Hello ForCom5,

Yeah, it's probably much ado about nothing, I questioned the pic the original poster used - - thought it might cause trouble here and decided against a direct link that would present it right in this thread…. I'll apologize in advance if the video offends, really, I would like to know the name of the first anime presented, the others, I really don't care about. If Spaceman or other forum moderators are angered by this thread, can I delete it? Not sure if I have the power to do that; if they want to remove it, by all means, feel free to do so. Once again, I apologize if this has caused a stir, it's just sooo annoying when you see a potentially funny anime and you don't know the name, and, if anyone would know, I figured it would be the authorities here.

Good to know there are people out there, even if responding out of spite,

Take care,

P.J.

• Hello thegrandalliance,

Thank you so much for your reply. Would you happen to be playing project mirai on the 3DS? Anyway, thanks for more info on Neptunia, I am aware of that series, I was more referring to the first link and the first anime presented there - - the anime where the co-workers are fighting over a bag of food.

• @P.J.:

Thank you so much for your reply. Would you happen to be playing project mirai on the 3DS? Anyway, thanks for more info on Neptunia, I am aware of that series, I was more referring to the first link and the first anime presented there - - the anime where the co-workers are fighting over a bag of food.

Aaah, yes I edited my first post above once I realized WTF you were talking about LoL.

Na, me been doing massive YouTube research. Hopefully "The Future of Awesome" isn't throttling my connection… I would not be surprised if I broke 250GB downloads this month...

@P.J.:

If Spaceman or other forum moderators are angered by this thread, can I delete it? Not sure if I have the power to do that; if they want to remove it, by all means, feel free to do so.

You do, its under "Thread Tools" on the top page.

BTW, what you posted is fine. I have seen (and have posted) far worse…

• Hello once again thegrandalliance,

Thanks for the extra info. I was reading about the "no parse" function, but, then figured I could just use the ol' hxxp trick. As you can probably see, I don't post too much here to really know all the ins and outs….

• @P.J.:

ol' hxxp trick.

Yea, but that trick confuses like 90%+ of the worlds population. LIke this video…

https://youtu.be/57mkfFdvREw

• Haha, I have no problem with it P.J. Just thought it was pretty funny. :)

• Believe it or not, I used to use hxxp all the time back when I was really active on Norton's Community Website. It was a way of highlighting potentially dangerous Websites without directly linking to them. But, like you say, things can get real confusing - - especially without context. Seems like this post is causing all kinds of confusion - - sorry for that….

• @P.J.:

sorry for that….

You apologize way too much. This isn't CNN/MSNBC you know :)

• Hello once again ForCom5,

Wow. I'm trying to respond to thegrandalliance, then, I'm missing a post from ForCom5! Ha, ha. Typing waayy too slow…. Then again, it is like 5AM where I'm at, lol :-)

• Well, so much for finding out more info on that video…. ha, ha. Apparently, the user account associated with that video has been terminated! Maybe someone shouldn't have re-presented it. I hate to name names (cough) grandalliance, lol.
    Now, now, who's the bloomin' stinker who reported it, come on, fess up (laughs). Every time I see removal of vids on YouTube it is sooo ridiculous. Reminds me of when they went on a witch hunt for Samurai Champloo music from Nujabes claiming it was a violation of Victor Entertainment Media. Give me a break. I somewhat understand where they are coming from because it is their property, yet, at the same time, if I was an entity, I would appreciate the exposure. You know how many music CDs I've purchased directly from Japan after seeing clips here and there on YouTube? Suffice it to say, I've stopped counting.
    The only hope is that some of you might have seen the clip and shared it with friends who might know about it (before the untimely takedown).
    Gosh darn it - - that looked like a really funny anime too! The way the co-workers were vying for the bag of treats was hilarious.

Well, feel free to post if anyone has further info, in the meantime, it has been a pleasure speaking with all of you.

Till next time,

P.J.

• @P.J.:

Well, so much for finding out more info on that video…. ha, ha. Apparently, the user account associated with that video has been terminated! Maybe someone shouldn't have re-presented it. I hate to name names (cough) grandalliance, lol.

You may be on to something. When I was looking for various Vocaloid product based videos (usually reposts of other people's videos from NICONICO); I noticed that if I tried to reload later (perhaps to link on the forums), that same "user ban" message appeared.

Apparently, Obama is "motioning my electronic communiations" after all; damn I knew it…

• Stumper solved. I did some more digging, and, the series I was trying to find more info on was: Ojisan to Marshmallow. More info can be found at the Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ojisan_to_Marshmallow
    I will not link YouTube videos pertaining to the series, as those will most likely mysteriously disappear like the last time (because some people have nothing better to do than police that, lol. Well, this has been a fun escapade. Moral of the story, if your going to make "funny anime compilations" on YouTube, for the love of God, take two (2) extra seconds and list the names of the animes correspondingly.
    Take care,
    P.J.

[no parse] Musical Selection- Kawada: Triangle:- [no parse]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO1oZQuBMK0[no parse]

• Looks like that was enough "no parsing" for the musical selection (laughs) :-)

• Actually you did it wrong. You need to have the / at the end of the last one . And only do 1 set. I am surprised that it didn't convert that video… probably because you have no spaces next to it (so it thinks the URL includes the .

I suppose that is other way of doing it; not as clean, in either case.

• (Facepalm)

And it continues…. Apparently, the other video Grand Alliance provided the link for pertaining to Hatsune Miku that user account is terminated as well. I'm not even sure what it was about (as I did not have an opportunity to visit the link), however, it would not matter at this point, because its gone! What is going on here? Seems like every time a YouTube video is linked here, the user account associated with said video is terminated. Now that I think about it, even a link to a Pillows song that I posted some time back here - - that user was terminated on YouTube as well! This really has to stop.... Who in the world is taking the time to report this stuff? Really?! (enter my sarcasm)
    http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/4614603/mcenroe-you-cannot-be-serious-o.gif

• (Facepalm)

And it continues…. Apparently, the other video Grand Alliance provided the link for pertaining to Hatsune Miku that user account is terminated as well. I'm not even sure what it was about (as I did not have an opportunity to visit the link), however, it would not matter at this point, because its gone! What is going on here? Seems like every time a YouTube video is linked here, the user account associated with said video is terminated. Now that I think about it, even a link to a Pillows song that I posted some time back here - - that user was terminated on YouTube as well! This really has to stop.... Who in the world is taking the time to report this stuff? Really?! (enter my sarcasm)
    http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/4614603/mcenroe-you-cannot-be-serious-o.gif

• Sorry, guess my post posted twice….

• @P.J.:

Sorry, guess my post posted twice….

Yea, there is a bug with forums at moment. Simply delete the last 2 posts by going tot the "edit post" mode, and selecting the delete post options.

I do have another thread talking about the above video… it looks like a Canadian company is trying to purge the world of "Ievan Polka"; in a false copryight move. The do this from time to time... "Extort" people who cannot defend themselves, and YOUTUBE lets them get away with it. No matter; it will resolve itself in time, and I do see some others on YOUTUBE as well that still exist, in either case.