You think Funimation would started a YouTube Partnership Program?

• You think Funimation would started a YouTube Partnership Programs? There many YouTube Partnership Programs though YouTube for YouTube User to join up with… You guys think Funimation would do one though YouTube? It would help promotion for sure if that did... What you all think? Thoughs?

• Gohan; as not to sound too "condescending" or otherwise, but you are on very thin ice at the moment. I would suggest you take the day off, and vacate the forums for now. Don't give the mods a reason to ban your account.

• @thegrandalliance:

Gohan; as not to sound too "condescending" or otherwise, but you are on very thin ice at the moment. I would suggest you take the day off, and vacate the forums for now. Don't give the mods a reason to ban your account.

1 If it happen it happen nothing I can do I rather go out with a nice thread then a bad one … :( 2 Please stay on Topic... 3 This was a sample idea of asking people thoughs on if Funimation would think of starting a YouTube Partnership Program or not... Nothing wrong with this thread... Again Please stay on topic... Have a Nice Day :)

• @gohan6425:

Nothing wrong with this thread… Again Please stay on topic... Have a Nice Day

@SpacemanHardy:

I've decided that I'm going to have a nice long chat with the admins about how you've been acting. And believe me, I can guarantee you aren't going to like the result.

Mr. Spaceman, I hereby officially second your motion. This guy's posting history; after your locking thereof, speaks volumes. This dude is either very clueless on Internet forum etiquette; or more likely so, a troll.

While you are add it, add dougswisher to the list… he is abusing FUNIStaff at random now; as evidenced by this linked thread.

• @thegrandalliance:

Mr. Spaceman, I hereby officially second your motion. This guy's posting history; after your locking thereof, speaks volumes. This guy is either very clueless on internet forum etiquette; or more likely so, a troll.

While you are add it, add dougswisher to the list… he is abusing FUNIStaff at random now; as evidenced by this linked thread.

I can't see that link…

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Also as I state before there really nothing I can do at this point if it happen it happen...Please state on topic... I don't wanted to talk about this anymore I already seen the post, from SpacemanHardy... Nothing I can do but wait until I either get ban or not... Please stay on topic, Thank You...

• @gohan6425:

Nothing I can do but wait until I either get ban or not… Please stay on topic, Thank You...

If you are getting that error message… it appears you do not have a subscription (ALL ACCESS PASS). It is located in the subscriber's only sub-forum.

• @thegrandalliance:

Oh there is no randomness, and there is no abuse. I'm specifically calling out a Funimation employee who ensured a PAYING CUSTOMER a suite ticket that they absolutely 100% had to know they did not have and could not possibly deliver. Being on the topic of an already misleading and misinforming set of contest information, it was well worth being called out.

I wouldn't expect someone who relishes in the glory of their delusional kool-aid baths to understand.

Also, you get as annoyed and bent out of shape about gohan as you want. The facts are his grammer is migrane inducing to look at, and he's every bit as annoying as you are TGA, but that doesn't make THIS thread by him a violation of anything. So perhaps you should go find something better to do.

• Has he always had no subscription? I'm pretty sure he didn't, but I'm not sure.

• Guys can we PLEASE stay on topic PLEASE… I don't wanted to be blame for another Thread that when south of the topic at hand...

• While I get what you are saying TGA, did you really need to be so… uh... direct? (if that the proper word?) about him being on thin ice? I mean I get that he is and all but did you really need to extend it beyond your initial reply? I mean really there's just this great big huge goku button that you shouldn't press. Other than that Gohan here is not as flame inducing.

Back to topic at hand, a Youtube partnership would be a costly thing for Funimation. Like are we talking ad space here or to sponsor youtubers like how Crunchyroll is? I mean I don't think Funimation should be averse to this idea but it just seems like the cost of doing it could be way out of their domain, especially with how funimation now is.

Which by the way, aren't we supposed to get a new site this month?

• @darthrutsula:

While I get what you are saying TGA, did you really need to be so… uh... direct? (if that the proper word?) about him being on thin ice? I mean I get that he is and all but did you really need to extend it beyond your initial reply? I mean really there's just this great big huge goku button that you shouldn't press. Other than that Gohan here is not as flame inducing.

Back to topic at hand, a Youtube partnership would be a costly thing for Funimation. Like are we talking ad space here or to sponsor youtubers like how Crunchyroll is? I mean I don't think Funimation should be averse to this idea but it just seems like the cost of doing it could be way out of their domain, especially with how funimation now is.

Which by the way, aren't we supposed to get a new site this month?

Well alot of companies are doing it? How does Crunchyroll sponsor on Youtuber? From what I here Funimation doing well for then self…

Also Funimation getting a new web site?

• @Sophie:

–----------
    Originally Posted by Long John Silver
    Is the Funimation Roku app update still planned for a May 2016 release?
    If it is similar to the updated tablet app it will be a winner.

It is not. The only thing possibly launching in May is FireTV. Roku is likely to launch at the same time as or shortly after the new US site.

No new site this month. Yet another thing "pushed back," which is fine because the current site isn't broken, and the apps need the attention because they are.

• @darthrutsula:

While I get what you are saying TGA, did you really need to be so… uh... direct?

Yes, yes I do… and you are already fully aware of as to why it is so...

• Like I'm fine with the new website not being released this month and I do agree that they need to fix the app. But, can't they release an update to fix some of the bugs, instead of fixing them all then releasing an update? I don't have the bugs that people have reported (except the queue bug and watch next bug). I don't mind those bugs, they don't bother me. It has been over 2 months since the app was released, I'm sure they have fixed a number of bugs, so why not release an update to fix the bugs they have fixed. I'm sure it will make customers happy.

• (There's nothing wrong with this thread– I've chosen to not moderate this one, but please do not continue to engage in attacks on other forum members-- THAT is against the rules. ^_^ Thanks!)