My reply to classyspartan on DBZ Kai and why DBZ is BETTER…

• classyspartan said:

**"That's…..that's not what.....

sigh

Gohan.

DBZ Kai, by its nature, is meant to be a more tightly constructed version of DBZ. As in the pacing is much more refined and less drawn out or bloated by constant "filler" or anime original content that can sometimes detriment the pacing of a show. I won't say that DBZ has the worst case of this (that title goes to either Bleach or Shippuden) but for some, that's a problem.

DBZ Kai is seen as a tighter pace, with newer animation in places, as well as a new SCRIPT, and new music more in tune with the original Japanese production and vision. Not only that, the acting is much more refined in certain areas and much more in tune with modern dubbing standards. They can in fact be compared and contrasted.

Teen Titans, and Teen Titans GO are different shows, with different requirements on the actor's different acting abilities. In a lot of ways TTG is more comedy based which allows much more freedom in what the actors can do as it's mostly comedic hijinks and dicking around, while Teen Titans is an action/drama/comedy hybrid that requires any and all different layers as were required by the scene. This is, NOT US saying that just because TTG is newer that it's better. That's, quite frankly, stupid.

And that is where this whole conversation has turned into being. Stupid.

And I HAVE been giving my points on why I feel DBZ Kai is a better and more solid version. Now let us look at YOUR refined arguments now shall we Gohan?"**

And? Alot of Filler where good? I don't Naruto getting a Fillerly Remake anime? DBZ does not need a remake to it show and that is a FACT… It was find the way it was... "newer animation in places" WHO FREAKIN CARES? The animation was fine in DBZ you don't see people like oh we have to reanimetion Naruto or Bleach and etc.... The new SCRIPT for Kai SUCK... And same with the music... I HATE THE DRAGONBALL Z KAI MUSIC! Most people who watch the show can all agree on the fact Bruce Faulconer Music is MILES BETTER! The dude won 3 AWARDS from 2001-2003 b/c of his DBZ Songs... What did the Japan guysget? NOTHING THAT RIGHT... Not really the acting is not as good... Now some people on here are going said I wrong but the fact is the show was better the way it was we could still today had it not been for damn Kai... Now all I ever see on TV is Kai... YOU KNOW WHAT PUT DBZ BACK ON TV! No we can b/c we have this new shit so you can watch now will I WANTED DBZ ON TV NOT THIS SHIT! Teen Titans, and Teen Titans GO are different shows yes but the voices actor are playing the same roles... And what about the Power Girl Reboot are going to me 3 Girls new voices actor are better too now!? B/c it is "new"? TTG is dumb yes but again it still the voices using the roles of what the one had which is same from the same voices actor who who voices both in DBZ and DBZ Kai... However most of the new voices actor who took of for the old DBZ voices roles are NOT... Only Bulma new voices sound closed to her DBZ Bulma voices counter part... All the other don't sound like there like old voices actor voices which make it SUCK... "And that is where this whole conversation has turned into being. Stupid." It getting "stupid b/c you can't see the fact in front of you all you wanted said is I am jerking on nostalgia when I getting valid points... Your arguments are valid you just getting the SAME reason I had OVER AND OVER AND OVER again which already debunk... I giving factly prove... Which is DBZ is better then DBZ Kai...

Now I know SpacemanHardy may get mad at me for continuing this topic but I not going to let classyspartan said this SHIT and not reply back and since SpacemanHardy closed the that other thread I had no choices open a new thread up...

In closing to classyspartan your video post at me ALL I haft to said RIGHT BACK AT YOU! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAT9nkGZa08

• Mates, I do believe it is time for ye 2 to "agree to disagree" on the matter thereof; and move on, it is so…

• Nobody cares.

Kill it with fire.

• @gohan6425:

All the other don't sound like there like old voices actor voices which make it SUCK…

that's the point, this was done on purpose. Chris Sabat's method of directing and acting is to sound as close to the Japanese as possible. he says this in the 6th production diary video for Dimension W. This is why Colleen doesn't sound like Stephanie, this is why Chris Ayres doesn't sound like Linda, this is why the Ginyu Force (except for Recoome) don't sound like they did in DBZ. I think you get the point here, so no more examples.

Now, please don't misunderstand. I understand completely that you don't like the changes, and I am not trying to change your mind, I just wanted to explain that to you.

• Did you seriously just make a thread to continue the arguments… my gawd

• This post is deleted!

• @Getchman:

he says this in the 6th production diary video for Dimension W.

That's funny, because English Dub sounds nothing like Japanese Sub for Dimension W; as I have noted before.

@TIL:

Nobody cares.

Apparently you care, because you took the time to post in this thread. And others…

• ^ Pleased to meet you as well, Mr. Pot. ;P

• @TIL:

^ Pleased to meet you as well, Mr. Pot.

*Correction: When did I ever say I "didn't care", as you suggested yourself? O wait…

Don't try to be cute, TIL Nobu: You're horrible at it. Leave the "Kawaii" to the "professionals", now…

• @thegrandalliance:

That's funny, because English Dub sounds nothing like Japanese Sub for Dimension W; as I have noted before.

well yeah, he didn't direct and Bolton hasn't been so great at his job recently. I still liked it though, and liked some of the English cast more than the Japanese.

• Lol.

At this point the only thing I've even tried to say is that you can go ahead and say you like DBZ better all you want, as long as you can accept that I and several others prefer DBZ Kai more. Which we have established, you cannot. So we're done here.

Even went through the whole trouble of making a new thread to start a conversation that was finished. I'm flattered. Regardless, like TGA said, all that's left is to agree to disagree.

Anyways, you do your thing. Have a nice day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O0okV1mu4Y

• This is just me, but if someone gave me the keys to the forum, I'd lock these pointless debates up before they reach page 2.

I'm personally tired of the immaturity that's allowed to continue. I know most of us are better than this and yet we keep getting dragged down to their level. :hmm:

• @7jaws7:

I'm personally tired of the immaturity that's allowed to continue. I know most of us are better than this and yet we keep getting dragged down to their level.

…well, it would help if users (and mods) would avoid feeding the trolls, in either case...

@Ye That Shall Not Be Named...:

• @gohan6425:

classyspartan said: opinions

@gohan6425:

Gohan said: opinions

@thegrandalliance:

TGA said: why are we here?

@TIL:

TiL Nobu said: I care a small amount enough to post that no one cares

@Getchman:

Getchman is trying to keep this going

@Anthony:

Anthony summed up the whole thing: arguments… my gawd

@classyspartan:

Classy said: I give up.

Pretty much how I read page 1 here.

• Right. Okay. That's it.

Gohan, I have had it. I and everyone else here - and I do mean everyone - is absolutely fed up with your behavior.

Rule #1 of these forums is "Be excellent to each other", a rule that you have consistently been breaking with your rude, crass, childish, immature, and reprehensible attitude. And honestly, none of us should have to put up with it any longer.

I've decided that I'm going to have a nice long chat with the admins about how you've been acting. And believe me, I can guarantee you aren't going to like the result.

Before you get upset with me or anyone else here, remember that you brought this upon yourself. If you're going to insist on acting like a child, then I hope you're prepared to be treated like one.

I don't want to see ANY more topics like this one EVER AGAIN. Any more and they'll be reported and deleted immediately without notice.

This topic is locked. Have a nice day. -_-