Toonami will be Air 2 Episodes of DBZ Kai could this mean DB Super?

• Dimension W is now over which was a good mint anime may I added… :) But having said that Toonami announced instead of a new show to replaced Dimension W that starting next week Toonami will be Air 2 Episodes of Dragonball Z Kai could this mean there trying to get to the Buu Saga Quicker for Dragonball Super? We obviously don't know if Funimation had got the rights to Dragonball Super yet... But with the timing of this it seen weird that right when we are getting into the Cell Saga there now going air 2 New Episodes each week know... Could this just be to get to the Buu by the end of this Summer which I think that would it be? And then go back to 1 Episode or are that going to keep doing into the Buu Saga? Which could Lead to Dragonball Super on Toonami? Or somewhere else... As don't know if that will have an edit Version of it or not?

• No.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans will be replacing Dimension W on June 4th.

Next weekend there will be two episode of DBZ kai and then on May 28th there will be a Samurai Champloo marathon.

• @Rejectedshadow:

No.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans will be replacing Dimension W on June 4th.

Next weekend there will be two episode of DBZ kai and then on May 28th there will be a Samurai Champloo marathon.

Where is your source on this? Mobile Suit Gundam is an old show…

• @gohan6425:

yes it certain is. However, Iron Blooded Orphans, the show that shadow mentioned, is barely half a year old. that's the gundam that will be replacing Dimension Walrus.

• @gohan6425:

There is more than one singular Gundam series you know… (Gudam Wiki scroll down to TV series, films and video)

Anyway, here's the ANN article for confirmation: http://4NN.cx/.102043

Toonami press release: https://www.turner.com/pressroom/adult-swim-continues-capture-millennial-audiences-multi-platform-programming-slate

And if those aren't enough sources for you here's the official Toonami Facebook page post with confirmation: https://www.facebook.com/Toonami/photos/a.1442483259375850.1073741828.1440408039583372/1597699830520858/?type=3&permPage=1

• @Rejectedshadow:

There is more than one singular Gundam series you know… (Gudam Wiki scroll down to TV series, films and video)

Anyway, here's the ANN article for confirmation: http://4NN.cx/.102043

Toonami press release: https://www.turner.com/pressroom/adult-swim-continues-capture-millennial-audiences-multi-platform-programming-slate

And if those aren't enough sources for you here's the official Toonami Facebook page post with confirmation: https://www.facebook.com/Toonami/photos/a.1442483259375850.1073741828.1440408039583372/1597699830520858/?type=3&permPage=1

Well that waste of show… :( Gundam is a boring show... -_-

• Gundam was a hit on toonami when they last had it. this is a good choice, it will do very well

• It's a world premiere dub, and it's a Gundam show which has always been something the Toonami team has always wanted to get a chance to air it again. So makes perfect sense.

Two episodes of DBZ Kai does not mean that they've confirmed either the Buu Saga of Kai or Dragonball Super.

Dimension W had an irregular number of episodes for Toonami and just ended. Memorial's Day Weekend will be a marathon to fill in time, and they don't want to just air a Premiere Show, go on a marathon and then come back to it.

They wanted to fill the empty slot with another episode of DBZ Kai before the Memorial Day Weekend marathon. Then after the marathon, they premiere Gundam IBO.

As for Gundam being boring, that's like your opinion.

Each Gundam is different and of varying quality. Give this one a chance before writing it off.

• Yeah, I am excited for this one. the visual style looks very nice, and the show has an awesome cast list:

• Bryce Papenbrook as Eugene Sevenstark
    • Doug Erholtz as Akihiro Altland
    • Lucien Dodge as Norba Shino
    • Zach Aguilar as Takaki Uno
    • Amanda Miller as Ride Mass
    • Griffin Burns as Yamagi Gilmerton
    • Cassandra Lee Morris as Atra Mixta
    • Steve Cannon as McGillis Fareed
    • Robbie Daymond as Gaelio Bauduin
    • Max Mittelman as Ein Dalton
    • Kyle McCarley as Mikazuki
    • Johnny Yong Bosch as Orga Itsuka
    • Cherami Leigh as Kudelia
    • Erik Scott Kimerer as Biscuit Griffon

Sunrise is producing the dub with Bang Zoom! Entertainment.

Give it a chance gohan. It should be a cool show.

Source: (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-12-26/gundam-iron-blooded-orphans-english-dub-reveals-more-cast/.96945)

• @Getchman:

Gundam was a hit on toonami when they last had it. this is a good choice, it will do very well

Thanks for remind how OVERRATE the show… Gundam Wing was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING! When I watch it as kids... "I was like why is this crap on?" When I was kid... The stink so bad... Zoids was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better...

@classyspartan:

It's a world premiere dub, and it's a Gundam show which has always been something the Toonami team has always wanted to get a chance to air it again. So makes perfect sense.

Two episodes of DBZ Kai does not mean that they've confirmed either the Buu Saga of Kai or Dragonball Super.

Dimension W had an irregular number of episodes for Toonami and just ended. Memorial's Day Weekend will be a marathon to fill in time, and they don't want to just air a Premiere Show, go on a marathon and then come back to it.

They wanted to fill the empty slot with another episode of DBZ Kai before the Memorial Day Weekend marathon. Then after the marathon, they premiere Gundam IBO.

As for Gundam being boring, that's like your opinion.

Each Gundam is different and of varying quality. Give this one a chance before writing it off.

Uh the Buu Saga is confirmed that already Dub like 6 week ago… And when DBZ Kai was Pick by Toonami state it was to SHOW the Buu Saga! So yes it is confirmed! As for Dragonball Super I was just thinking up theory nothing more nothing less... Gundam Wing back in day when it was on Toonami AND HATE it b/c the show so BORING slow paces... Gundam is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVERRATE! I was Zoids guys as a kids the Zoids CC and Zoids CZ ARE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER... That what that should have pick up if that going have something like that.... -_-

• But it is a new show, so you can't compare it to Mobile Suit Gundam Wing.

• @nubguy:

But it is a new show, so you can't compare it to Mobile Suit Gundam Wing.

Yes I can… It Gundam same story and crap...

• @gohan6425:

Gundam is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVERRATE!

Dragon Ball is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVERRATE!

@gohan6425:

Dragon Ball is the same story and crap.

• @gohan6425:

No, you can't.

"Gundam" only refers to what the robots are called. Iron Blooded Orphans is in an entirely different timeline than Mobile Suit Gundam.

Think of it as an "alternate universe" kinda thing.

@Rejectedshadow: Now, now, please don't throw rocks at the hornet's nest. :hmm:

• @Rejectedshadow:

Dragon Ball is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVERRATE!

Dragon Ball is the same story and crap.

Uh no it not… The story change each saga... It a great show! -_-

@SpacemanHardy:

No, you can't.

"Gundam" only refers to what the robots are called. Iron Blood Orphans is in an entirely different timeline than Mobile Suit Gundam.

Think of it as an "alternate universe" kinda thing.

@Rejectedshadow: Now, now, please don't throw rocks at the hornet's nest. :hmm:

"alternate universe" Lol DC had alternate universe too and there pretty all the same with a few changes he and there… So yeah debunk...

• @gohan6425:

"alternate universe" Lol DC had alternate universe too and there pretty all the same with a few changes he and there… So yeah debunk...

Same characters but different events. Hell DBZ has an entire arch where they need to use multiverse theory to explain what's going on.

So just because its in an alternate universe doesn't mean it can't be entertaining. And there are multiple examples in anime that we could use to show you >:)

• Jason Demarco would love this guy. lets direct him to the Lich King's ask.fm account and see what amusing response he comes up with. I'll bring the popcorn

• @Getchman:

Jason Demarco would love this guy. lets direct him to the Lich King's ask.fm account and see what amusing response he comes up with. I'll bring the popcorn

Well I would love to meet Jason Demarco… Just b/c he a fan Gundam does NOT mean I half to be... -_-

But I NOT going to this Gundam show... Last time I watch a show I did not like on Toonami I was like I not doing BS again... that was Gurren Lagann and that show PISS ME OFF! -_-

• @Getchman:

I'll bring the popcorn

Hey! I have been bringing the popcorn around here. Speaking of…If people are going to tell Gohan that DBZ is bad....

• @gohan6425:

Well I would love to meet Jason Demarco… Just b/c he a fan Gundam does NOT mean I half to be... -_-

That is true. But our point is that just because you didn't like one Gundam series, doesn't mean you won't like another one. They really are that different.

• So hey, Gohan.

You do realize that, and I need you to stick with me on this one…....

Other people, and I mean it, don't lose me now.......

Other people can LIKE THINGS that you DO NOT LIKE!

Like at this point your own personal bias has pretty much clouded any and all opportunities to give this show a chance before its even started because Gundam. Shit Toonami was partially the reason I was able to find some newfound shows I didn't have interest in prior with shows like Black Lagoon, Parasyte, and Blue Exorcist. I didn't know if I would love or hate those and I ended up really enjoying them.

I loved shows like Kill la Kill and Gurren Lagann, and I didn't enjoy shows like Sword Art Online and Akame ga Kill! Everyone's got different tastes. So just chill out dude.