Where is the Three Leaves Three Colors Cast announcement.

• I know they Just released the Dub for Three Leaves, Three Colors, and I started watching it. I wonder why the cast announcement hasn't been posted yet.

I know as far as the character Yōko Nishikawa goes, she sounds like she is being voiced by Alex Tipton.

I hope the cast is posted soon.

• I think Lauren is the only one on the social media team that's at work this week, and not much happens on the weekend.

• Even though there's no cast list yet, I can tell who the actresses are just by their voices.

Yoko is indeed Alexis Tipton, Hayama is Tabitha Ray, and Futaba is Jeannie Tirado.

• Good to see I'm not the only one watching and enjoying Three Leaves, Three Colors. First episode English dub was great.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Yoko is indeed Alexis Tipton, Hayama is Tabitha Ray, and Futaba is Jeannie Tirado.

https://twitter.com/jeannietirado/status/731957830211665920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsqmU3v0hVA

^ Spaceman Hardy right about now.

• Absolutely nailed the voice cast. In fact all the broadcast dubs have been spot on.

I can't remember a set of bdubs this spot on in a while.

• Who's Yamoji (assuming that's how you spell it) he sounds familiar.

• @zkilborn:

Absolutely nailed the voice cast. In fact all the broadcast dubs have been spot on.

Unfortunately, I am gonna have to drop the hammer on this one. It isn't "nearly as bad" as Dimension W was, but the DUB is also somewhat lacking. There are some issues between English/Japanese that could complicate things, nevertheless the English voices are not as nuanced as Japanese. The girls "don't sound as cute"; the stalker guy doesn't sound "as romantic", as it were.

First of all, I am waiting for incoming message by dougswisher complaining about "Midwestern Accents" again (same VA in this show; "Hayama"). For this series, I would have to agree with him on this one.

/agree with dougswisher?

THE WORLD HAS ENDED!

Anyways, Yoko's VA is waaaaay too high pitched and annoying for this role; the character is supposed to have a somewhat deeper voice (in line with personality; background) and more refined as well. Finally, Yamaji's VA also fails the mark.

I will admit, Futaba is probably acceptable. As to the other main characters, they are miscast. For instance, Yamaji would be better suited with someone like "J Michael Tatum". Yoko would be better with someone like "Michelle Rojas".

There are other permutations… nevertheless, to give you some idea. If desired, I can give a more complete analysis of this dub. Although I would not call the dub "unwatchable" as I did with Dimension W, I would rate it far lower then the sub. If you are completely new to the show and haven't watched it yet; you need to watch the sub, or it may be "more boring" otherwise.

@zkilborn:

I can't remember a set of bdubs this spot on in a while.

Dagashi Kashi.

• Sorry friends! Our team was pretty underwater this week so we were a bit delayed. Here's the cast list now though! http://www.funimation.com/blog/2016/05/16/broadcast-dub-cast-announcement-three-leaves-three-colors/

Thanks for being so understanding! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ♡

• lol no worries! Thanks for the update! :)

• Oh Dear GOD.

I only made it 21 seconds into the episode…. and I BARFED. All over my $160 keyboard. I BARFED. All over my $100 mouse. I BARFED. All over my $500 monitor. I BARFED. All over the my desk which was crafted in the 1800s. I BARFED. All over my shirt, my pants, my shoes. I BARFED.

$1000 worth of merchandise, and a family heirloom, and I BARFED ALL OVER IT.

I BARFED SO MUCH I now look like one of those starving Ethiopian kids.

This is mean, I know it, but Tabitha Ray should not be cast as a high school student or anything that is not a middle-aged hocky mom or lady lumberjack.

She shouldn't. Her voice is distinctly inappropriate for 99% of anime characters, and it RUINS whatever show she is in. Anyone who casts her should be FIRED. Anyone who hired the person who cast her should be FIRED. How can anyone watch a show that has a character with a voice that is so horribly distracting and out of place? I suffered through Dagashi Kashi because it was somewhat informative and unique, but my goddamn neighbor's wailing cat would have been a better casting choice.

I'm not watching this series because 21 seconds in it was RUINED.

Seriously, you White Knights had all kinds of excuses and accusations to hurl at me in defense of that casting in Dagashi Kashi, but WHAT IN THE NUMEROUS HELLS could you possibly say to justify THIS????????????

Thank GOD the characters are all set for the Steins;Gate movie, so they can't turn that show ass by slotting her into it somewhere.

With Dagashi Kashi I was annoyed, but I thought surely they wouldn't pull that stunt AGAIN.

Well, they did, and Funimation made me BARF.

I DON'T LIKE BARFING ALL OVER MY STUFF

• @dougswisher:

This is mean, I know it, but Tabitha Ray should not be cast as a high school student or anything that is not a middle-aged hocky mom or lady lumberjack.

Apparently you may have not seen my post above. In the case of this Anime Casting; for once, we agree…

@thegrandalliance:

First of all, I am waiting for incoming message by dougswisher complaining about "Midwestern Accents" again (same VA in this show; "Hayama"). For this series, I would have to agree with him on this one.

…Did I not call this one, Peoples of the INternet?...

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

https://youtu.be/iqvBT9fSEHw

• It's a little rough, and could use some polishing, but over all, I don't have any major issues with what I heard. I'd have switched Jeannie and Tabitha since Futaba has this weird thing going on with her voice in Japanese. Little distracting, so i am glad Tyler Walker didn't try to replicate that. I'll certainly keep watching, but at a later date, since I dont feel like watching a SoL show twice in a short period of time

• @dougswisher:

Oh Dear GOD.

I only made it 21 seconds into the episode…. and I BARFED.

I mean tell us how you really feel!

• @priestesstyrande:

I mean tell us how you really feel!

no, please don't

• This post is deleted!

• @dougswisher:

Oh Dear GOD.

I only made it 21 seconds into the episode…. and I BARFED. All over my $160 keyboard. I BARFED. All over my $100 mouse. I BARFED. All over my $500 monitor. I BARFED. All over the my desk which was crafted in the 1800s. I BARFED. All over my shirt, my pants, my shoes. I BARFED.

$1000 worth of merchandise, and a family heirloom, and I BARFED ALL OVER IT.

I BARFED SO MUCH I now look like one of those starving Ethiopian kids.

She shouldn't. Her voice is distinctly inappropriate for 99% of anime characters, and it RUINS whatever show she is in. Anyone who casts her should be FIRED. Anyone who hired the person who cast her should be FIRED. How can anyone watch a show that has a character with a voice that is so horribly distracting and out of place? I suffered through Dagashi Kashi because it was somewhat informative and unique, but my goddamn neighbor's wailing cat would have been a better casting choice.

I'm not watching this series because 21 seconds in it was RUINED.

Seriously, you White Knights had all kinds of excuses and accusations to hurl at me in defense of that casting in Dagashi Kashi, but WHAT IN THE NUMEROUS HELLS could you possibly say to justify THIS????????????

Thank GOD the characters are all set for the Steins;Gate movie, so they can't turn that show ass by slotting her into it somewhere.

With Dagashi Kashi I was annoyed, but I thought surely they wouldn't pull that stunt AGAIN.

Well, they did, and Funimation made me BARF.

I DON'T LIKE BARFING ALL OVER MY STUFF

Someone is being way over dramatic.

• @rob0851:

Someone is being way over dramatic.

You probably haven't had the pleasure of reading this guys posts. He does this with everything…

• @thegrandalliance:

You probably haven't had the pleasure of reading this guys posts. He does this with everything…

That's pretty sad, sounds like a whiny kid to me.

• @dougswisher:

All over my $160 keyboard. I BARFED. All over my $100 mouse. I BARFED. All over my $500 monitor…. All over my shirt, my pants, my shoes.... $1000 worth of merchandise, and a family heirloom, and I BARFED ALL OVER IT.

You totaled 240$ on your clothing? wtf do you even wear? Why do you even wear such expensive clothing?

I kind of agree and kind of don't at the same time. Jeannie's character seems to slip into an older/mature voice when she starts to sound excited in her acting. I'm relieved that Alexis finally isn't playing a character with a huge rack. Tabitha at least sounds like she's a nerd but it does feel too old.

Meh the more I listen to it the more I'll get used to it like with everything I watch, except Greg Ayres, I avoid his stuff like the plague.

• This post is deleted!