FunimationNow App

• So why did Funimation put out an app that has so many problems as in people like me can't install it to all the various problems from what the people said in these treads:

http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?10223-FunimationNow-mobile-app-is-available-NOW
    http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?10261-FunimationNow-mobile-app-known-issues-amp-improvement-suggestions

Why did Funimation rush out a product with so many glitches and instillation problems? Usually when a company releases an app or a program they usually put it in beta so members can use it and report on the various bug and problems before putting out the alpha version.

So why did you do this? You could still support the Phunware app and release the new app in a year so you can have a app that has no bugs or problems.

• This post is deleted!

• We are fixing the issues with the new app as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, we can't continue to support the Phunware app as it uses the current CMS, which will be turned off once we move over to the new system completely. The new site will be responsive, so people on mobile devices that aren't (yet) supported will be able to use that instead. The mobile version of the site will look VERY similar to the mobile app.

• @Sophie:

The mobile version of the site will look VERY similar to the mobile app.

I hope it only looks the same. If the functionality is anything like the mobile app, I'm canceling my subscription.

• @seventyfive:

I hope it only looks the same. If the functionality is anything like the mobile app, I'm canceling my subscription.

Thanks for sharing.

• @seventyfive:

I already did that.

• @Sophie:

We are fixing the issues with the new app as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, we can't continue to support the Phunware app as it uses the current CMS, which will be turned off once we move over to the new system completely. The new site will be responsive, so people on mobile devices that aren't (yet) supported will be able to use that instead. The mobile version of the site will look VERY similar to the mobile app.

So when will the app be available to Android 4.4.2 tablets? It's all I want to know.

• In regards to this, I see that the phunware app will disappear or cease function. Is there a timeframe on this as I have devices that do not support the new app, correction, the app was not made to function with older devices. I'd like to know how long until the phunware app is discontinued. My subscription is up soon and I'd rather not waste money if I do not have to. Not a threat or juvenile statement just a reality as 90% of my watching time is spent using my Kindle Fire HD. Loved funimation for the last year, spent at least 5-6 hours a day watching various anime here and I will always look fondly at the silly anime that I got to watch, even while in a warzone. Again my question in concert with the above thread is "when will the phunware app cease functioning?"

Thank you for your time.

• @Hanssen01:

So when will the app be available to Android 4.4.2 tablets? It's all I want to know.

I saw that someone replied to one of your posts and said that it's not compatible with the version 4.4.2, so why don't you just install the latest version of software? That would surely fix your problem.

• The various android platforms have tech spec limits… it is very likely that version of Andriod is the max possible for that hardware spec.

• @Anthony:

I saw that someone replied to one of your posts and said that it's not compatible with the version 4.4.2, so why don't you just install the latest version of software? That would surely fix your problem.

If I could update my tablet, I would not even know how to do it.

• @Hanssen01:

If I could update my tablet, I would not even know how to do it.

Someone created the Internet for a reason right? :P

• @Anthony:

Someone created the Internet for a reason right?

And Avenue Q provided the answer. You may Google it at your leisure. :)

• @TIL:

And Avenue Q provided the answer. You may Google it at your leisure.

Such a good play.

One of my favorite parts were all the people who got up and left! haha

• @Hanssen01:

It actually does work on that version of Android, but only on certain devices. If you are able to update your tablet, please give it a try. Otherwise, your next option would be to wait for the new US site, which will have a mobile version.

• @Sophie:

It actually does work on that version of Android, but only on certain devices. If you are able to update your tablet, please give it a try. Otherwise, your next option would be to wait for the new US site, which will have a mobile version.

I AM NOT going to wait till Funimation will do that. They said it may take up to an year or longer or it may never happen.

• This post is deleted!

• Lmao it took you so long to answer…