Dragon Ball Super Dub?

• @SpacemanHardy:

I also think Monica's a better Bulma and Chris Ayers is a better Frieza.

!

facepalm Chris is not as better as Linda! -_-

Monica ok since she try to sound like old Bulma which she does the closeis of … Chris is do able but he still MILES BEHIND LINDA!

• They might be the same people, but Kai is so much better. Not sure if Kai is the old one or new one.

• This post is deleted!

• Sorry Gohan, but I just don't agree with you. the better acting wins the day for me.

@Anthony:

They might be the same people, but Kai is so much better. Not sure if Kai is the old one or new one.

Kai is new

• @Anthony:

They might be the same people, but Kai is so much better. Not sure if Kai is the old one or new one.

Kai is the new one. And yeah I personally feel that revisiting the material after getting 10-15 more years of experience under their belt can really go a long way to improve one's performance.

Also Gohan I once again appreciate that you continue to ignore ALL of what I have said to you earlier about how others can like one over the other, and continue to IGNORE everything I say.

Really makes having any conversation with you at all about Dragonball kind of a pain…

• Gohan, I just wanted to say, you don't just refuse to take off your nostalgia goggles; you've had the goggles permanently grafted to your face. :hmm:

• Unfortunately he's incapable of rational thought :P

• @Getchman:

Sorry Gohan, but I just don't agree with you. the better acting wins the day for me.

Kai is new

BASIC ON WHAT? Oh so by that loigc I guess Teen Titans Go are better then Teen Titans huh!?

@classyspartan:

Kai is the new one. And yeah I personally feel that revisiting the material after getting 10-15 more years of experience under their belt can really go a long way to improve one's performance.

Also Gohan I once again appreciate that you continue to ignore ALL of what I have said to you earlier about how others can like one over the other, and continue to IGNORE everything I say.

Really makes having any conversation with you at all about Dragonball kind of a pain…

Going by this logic Teen Tians Go it better then Teen Titans… The new PPG Robot is better to guy... B/c its "newer" Like WTF!? DBZ>>>>>Kai you all just blind to the new thing...
    @SpacemanHardy:

Gohan, I just wanted to say, you don't just refuse to take off your nostalgia goggles; you've had the goggles permanently grafted to your face. :hmm:

"nostalgia goggles" How about you "Kai Goggles" DBZ>>>>>Kai CASE CLOSED…

• So, does anyone know which dub was on the DBZ uncut remastered DVDs?

• the English one.

• @dougswisher:

the English one.

Uh???? There 2 English ones… -_-

• @gohan6425:

BASIC ON WHAT? Oh so by that loigc I guess Teen Titans Go are better then Teen Titans huh!?

man, I don't even know how your mind jumped to Teen Titans. it doesn't make any sense. for one thing, I've never watched the show, any of them. I'm so confused I don't even know how to respond to this. so tell me, please, what kind of response from me are you looking for?

• @Getchman:

man, I don't even know how your mind jumped to Teen Titans. it doesn't make any sense. for one thing, I've never watched the show, any of them. I'm so confused I don't even know how to respond to this. so tell me, please, what kind of response from me are you looking for?

All your logic is that the NEWER context is alway better… Which is a load of CRAP... By that logic Teen Titans Go is better then Teen Titans which FYI IT NOT! Teen Titans Go make funny of the Teen Titans show... But guess what ALL the voices actor came back for TTG so I guess by the logic " oh the voices actor have more experience then that had in 2005 that MUST mean the newer show is better" -- Like seriously you guys are very hypocritical with ALL you logic's... -- I actually gave points on why DBZ better then DBZ Kai all guys come is oh newer and the voice actor's have more experience... Like REALLY!?

• @gohan6425:

All your logic is that the NEWER context is alway better… Which is a load of CRAP... By that logic Teen Titans Go is better then Teen Titans which FYI IT NOT! Teen Titans Go make funny of the Teen Titans show... But guess what ALL the voices actor came back for TTG so I guess by the logic " oh the voices actor have more experience then that had in 2005 that MUST mean the newer show is better" -- Like seriously you guys are very hypocritical with ALL you logic's... -- I actually gave points on why DBZ better then DBZ Kai all guys come is oh newer and the voice actor's have more experience... Like REALLY!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEGlayrvdGg

• @gohan6425:

All your logic is that the NEWER context is alway better… Which is a load of CRAP... By that logic Teen Titans Go is better then Teen Titans which FYI IT NOT! Teen Titans Go make funny of the Teen Titans show... But guess what ALL the voices actor came back for TTG so I guess by the logic " oh the voices actor have more experience then that had in 2005 that MUST mean the newer show is better" Like seriously you guys are very hypocritical with ALL you logic's... I actually gave points on why DBZ better then DBZ Kai all guys come is oh newer and the voice actor's have more experience... Like REALLY!?

That's…..that's not what.....

sigh

Gohan.

DBZ Kai, by its nature, is meant to be a more tightly constructed version of DBZ. As in the pacing is much more refined and less drawn out or bloated by constant "filler" or anime original content that can sometimes detriment the pacing of a show. I won't say that DBZ has the worst case of this (that title goes to either Bleach or Shippuden) but for some, that's a problem.

DBZ Kai is seen as a tighter pace, with newer animation in places, as well as a new SCRIPT, and new music more in tune with the original Japanese production and vision. Not only that, the acting is much more refined in certain areas and much more in tune with modern dubbing standards. They can in fact be compared and contrasted.

Teen Titans, and Teen Titans GO are different shows, with different requirements on the actor's different acting abilities. In a lot of ways TTG is more comedy based which allows much more freedom in what the actors can do as it's mostly comedic hijinks and dicking around, while Teen Titans is an action/drama/comedy hybrid that requires any and all different layers as were required by the scene. This is, NOT US saying that just because TTG is newer that it's better. That's, quite frankly, stupid.

And that is where this whole conversation has turned into being. Stupid.

And I HAVE been giving my points on why I feel DBZ Kai is a better and more solid version. Now let us look at YOUR refined arguments now shall we Gohan?

@gohan6425:

I actually gave points on why DBZ better then DBZ Kai

Let's take a look.

@gohan6425:

facepalm Chris is not as better as Linda!

Monica ok since she try to sound like old Bulma which she does the closeis of … Chris is do able but he still MILES BEHIND LINDA!

@gohan6425:

The old voices actor sounded better… And alot of the old voices actor are gone not in Kai so yes Kai is not as good..

@gohan6425:

Ok good… Yes the 1st Dub sound better with voices the way that where... And the same with the new ones...

@gohan6425:

I SEEN BOTH DUB'S! DBZ VOICE PERFORMER ARE BETTER!

REALLY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM YOU GOT THERE!

In conclusion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAT9nkGZa08

This whole thing is dumb and has derailed to insanity once again, just like any god damn chat we ever try to have about Dragonball. You choose to ignore all that is said, and just keep fighting us on things that do not need to be fought simply because no one is agreeing with you. Welcome to the real world bro! Where no one has to think alike and just because I don't think like you doesn't make me wrong.

• @classyspartan

I was literally writing a similar response, I can't believe you beat me to it.

https://youtu.be/wKbU8B-QVZk

• You are comparing TT Go and TT as equals which they are not. TT Go is a spinoff, one that no one ever asked for, and has nothing to do with TT of yore. DBZ Kai is more like a retcon of DBZ. Personally I would say that Kai's lore is what should be considered rather than DBZ's since Kai is more in line with what it apparently should be. Similarly to the whole Han shoots first in Star Wars A New Hope. Technically speaking, he doesn't shoot first anymore since the most recent release changed it to Greedo shooting first. You always have to go with the most recent release if there are conflicts unless the creator(s) explicitly tell you to go with a different scenario. So Goku never says that he is the hope of the universe anymore, he says whatever it was that he said in Kai (I don't feel like listening to it again). Though I guess you could go the GT route and say that DBZ is a seperate universe from DBZ Kai, which would be interesting if they did something with that in DBS.

TT Go, last I knew, wasn't a retcon. And doesn't conflict with anything from TT. Not that anyone recognizes TT Go. They get rid of Young Justice and give us TT Go. I hate Cartoonnetwork. I get that cartoons were originally meant to be funny but Young Justice proved that it can be a serious medium.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI

Welp, I see no real reason to keep this topic open. It's just going to develop into yet another spittin' & pissin' match, as most threads that Gohan hijacks tend to do.

To answer the TC's original question: No, there are currently no plans for a dub of Dragon Ball Super. As soon as one is announced, we'll be sure to post about it here on the forums. So keep your eyes peeled! ~_^

And with that, I can officially say this topic has served its purpose.

Good job, Gohan. You successfully killed another one.