Dragon Ball Super Dub?

• I know that Toei hadn't let any negotiations about the licensing for the dub go on yet, and its been awhile since I've heard anything, but my question is has there been any change or news since the few posts I've seen from back in August 2015? I'm a huge DBZ fan and I'm hoping for the dub here soon!

• …............................................. Detecting incoming message from gohan6425.

• Nope. Nothing yet. :hmm:

• @DisturbedPeace:

I know that Toei hadn't let any negotiations about the licensing for the dub go on yet, and its been awhile since I've heard anything, but my question is has there been any change or news since the few posts I've seen from back in August 2015? I'm a huge DBZ fan and I'm hoping for the dub here soon!

Saddly there no news yet… However Funimation IS in negotiations with them since LAST YEAR... There rumor going around it is b/c that Toei is holding it up b/c that wanted a guarantee TV Deal for Dragonball Super here in American and so that Funimation is looking for at this time... That however is just rumor but one of the one that would make sense...

Trust me I wanted English Dub to come soon to I WILL not watch Japan Dub! I can't... All my YouTube Friend keep shit on ass for not watching it and I keep talking why I can't b/c I can't read Subtitle that fast... I waiting for the English Dub...

• At this point I would settle for a sub until the dub negotations are ironed out. I will eventually watch the dub regardless, like with fairy tail, I watched the sub until it ended a while back but still buy the dvds. So I take it you want DB Super to be a brodcast dub by funimation, right Gohan, however even if they were given the rights to the show today it takes time to dub a show, considerably less to sub, that is how we get weekly subbed episodes of one piece but for other shows have to wait for the full release

• @shadowking01:

At this point I would settle for a sub until the dub negotations are ironed out. I will eventually watch the dub regardless, like with fairy tail, I watched the sub until it ended a while back but still buy the dvds. So I take it you want DB Super to be a brodcast dub by funimation, right Gohan, however even if they were given the rights to the show today it takes time to dub a show, considerably less to sub, that is how we get weekly subbed episodes of one piece but for other shows have to wait for the full release

As said I WILL NOT watch subtitle END OF STORY… Can't read that quick and I don't know what there saying... To me that NO FUN... WHEN that get rights which fyi that WILL at some point... I can guarantee to you Funimation WILL get it out as fast as that can b/c it TOO BIG of a show for then not to get it out...

• calm down man, he didn't tell/suggest you watch it subbed

• @gohan6425:

Can't read that quick and I don't know what there saying…

Well, shouldn't be a problem for you: Simply rewatch the same scene over and over again until you get it. You like DBZ, right? :)

• @shadowking01:

So I take it you want DB Super to be a brodcast dub by funimation, right Gohan

No where did I state you to watch the sub, I said "I" would at least like the sub in the meantime either through crunchyroll or other legal means. I was asking you if you wanted funimation to include DB Super in their brodcast dubs?

• I suspect that we might not hear about Super until after Toonami starts getting the Buu Saga episodes of Kai. (Since it's known unofficially that the dub for that wrapped about six weeks ago.).

• I hope at least something on it by Anime Expo, can't go this year mind you but I will be keeping up with the news here on the site

• @thegrandalliance:

Well, shouldn't be a problem for you: Simply rewatch the same scene over and over again until you get it. You like DBZ, right? :)

NO I CAN'T DO THAT EITHER! I tryed it ones and I got a headache from trying that shit… And not going to do the pause the show and unpause over and over again... NO! I just wanted the Englisgh Dub to get here ALREADY! -_-

@shadowking01:

No where did I state you to watch the sub, I said "I" would at least like the sub in the meantime either through crunchyroll or other legal means. I was asking you if you wanted funimation to include DB Super in their brodcast dubs?

UH? Is this even a damn question? Of course the English Dub is going to Funimation… -_-

• @gohan6425:

NO! I just wanted the Englisgh Dub to get here ALREADY!

https://youtu.be/V4UfAL9f74I

• @thegrandalliance:

https://youtu.be/V4UfAL9f74I

The **** is that suppose to mean?

EDIT: Watch your language. -SH

• look gohan i prefer dub too but i accept subs because i can't wait

• @gohan6425:

The **** is that suppose to mean?

…it means your not gonna get it. "Gandalf", or in this case Funimation isn't gonna dub it; shall smash that "Bridge of Hope" of yours, and down you go :)

• @thegrandalliance:

…it means your not gonna get it. "gandalf", or in this case funimation isn't gonna dub it; shall smash that "bridge of hope" of yours, and down you go :)

Funimation will be dubbing it too big of a show now to be dub in English! -_-

• @gohan6425:

Funimation will be dubbing it too big of a show now to be dub in English! -_-

Just because it's a big show doesn't mean it will be dubbed :P

• @gohan6425:

Funimation will be dubbing it too big of a show now to be dub in English!

@Anthony:

Just because it's a big show doesn't mean it will be dubbed

Really that's how you read that? I read it as DBS being to big a show now to be dubbed. Meaning they can't.

• The real question is, do they event want to do a dub? lol

• @Anthony:

Just because it's a big show doesn't mean it will be dubbed :P

Bro the to show is to big for it NOT to get an English Dub like a freakin Joking right!? -_-