Buffering and full screen

• Please consider adding buffering to the app…i am enjoying the app but it hangs repeats and lags sometimes. Buffering would help eliminate the play back problems. This would be great in both app and website.

Could you please also consider offering a full screen button in video player on website. It is aggrevating to have to center the picture every time i choose to watch a video.

Thankyou for your time...
    VooDoo

• @V0UD0UN:

Please consider adding buffering to the app…i am enjoying the app but it hangs repeats and lags sometimes. Buffering would help eliminate the play back problems. This would be great in both app and website.

You can let it load for a min or two and avoid buffering, simple fix.

• The app is currently only serving HD video. Once we introduce bitrate cap settings, the app will also start serving SD video, which should help.

The video player has always had a full screen button.

• Apps HD only eh,

That's explains why it ate thru my transfer cap the other day; Any word on when SD is coming Sophie?

• No ETA on that yet, unfortunately, but I bumped up the priority of the improvement in the developer ticketing system.

• Pausing doesn't stop.lag and loading freezes. The videoes actually skip backwards and repeat things several times per viewing. Buffering would make this app better than Crunchyroll. Their videos have the same playback problem..i subscribe to both.

• This is actually not buffering and is an issue with the app's video player on Android devices. The issue is currently being investigated by our developers.

Please keep this thread on-topic by only discussing increasing the buffer bar.