Keroro Gunsou Announcement on 12/9?

• By the looks of the ominous announcement at Keroro.com, it looks like there's going to be an announcement about Keroro Gunsou soon.

Here's what the Japanese text says:
    地球侵略 means "Earth invasion".
    ペコポン means "Pekopon".
    情報解禁! means "Information lifted!".
    This would mean some sort of information will be revealed about the series/franchise involving a pending Pekopon invasion, likely by Keron.

What do you think?

• Gotta admit, it's nice to see it come back. I'd love it if FUNi could get back to putting out more of this show and eventually get this as well maybe, but I'm guessing it's probably not going to happen.

• I hope FUNimation eventually, at the very least, does more episodes. There are so many more that I'd love to see dubbed. Perhaps they'll be able to dub this project.

• Hopefully Funmation gives us more of the Dubbed version since it is better then the subbed version (which is rare) I do want to see season 3 dubbed over (aka season 4 in north America) However I am ashamed of Funimation not making season 1 available to free users instead it's 4 to 5 episodes.
    For a anime like this which is so funny it's hard to get fans when so many animes are free to watch but this isn't. there for damaging it's reputation and possible future potential fans. And lowering current fans chance of seeing more

• I hope this new series will be more mature than the original. I will always enjoy the original Keroro Gunso series, but after reading the manga, I want this series to feature more violence, mature humor, strong language dropped, and a dark, connecting storyline.

• This might mean that they are thinking about dubbing one of the movies or more seasons!