So what are the full anime dubs from Funimation that are available on HULU?

• So what are the full anime dubs from Funimation that are available on HULU?
    Don't have the money to pay for a subscription. So why not watch the SD FREE anime available here? -.- Because is SD -.-
    I am trying to do this the right way but if not I shall become a pirate <_<

• You can check this list out - almost all of them have dubs. FUNi dubs almost everything they have - OniAi and Tatami Galaxy being exceptions. Also, more recent series like HaruChika haven't been dubbed yet.

• @7jaws7:

You can check this list out - almost all of them have dubs. FUNi dubs almost everything they have - OniAi and Tatami Galaxy being exceptions. Also, more recent series like HaruChika haven't been dubbed yet.

the-devil-is-a-part-timer has 2 dub Ep sigh. Is This a Zombie? 2 dub Ep Sigh. Blood Lad all dub Ep available.
    PSYCHO-PASS: DUBBED 4 Ep. Danganronpa: The Animation: full dubs. I guessing I am watching Blood Lad and Danganronpa: The Animation. I don't get what the point of making only a few Dub episodes available.

• @KarenAraragi:

I am trying to do this the right way but if not I shall become a pirate <_<

https://youtu.be/dFBBKfw59kA

• @KarenAraragi:

I don't get what the point of making only a few Dub episodes available.

So you can get a glimpse of what the show is about. Also if they made dubs available for members what would be the point of paying for All-Access Pass?

• @Anthony:

So you can get a glimpse of what the show is about. Also if they made dubs available for members what would be the point of paying for All-Access Pass?

That true but still stupid. The whole point of being sub is to suppor that. I could still find the series online with the dub and watche it illegaly. Not to mention that putting ADS on it will still make it fair for the ALL sub thing. Anyway that feel dickish to me but whatever. I shall become a pirate with PSYCHO-PASS: DUBBED. Yeah yeah I know, I going to hell.

• You know, back when I was a kid, when there was something that we wanted that we couldn't afford…

...we learned to live without it. :hmm:

Anime is a luxury, folks. Just because you can't afford it doesn't give you any right to steal it.

• @SpacemanHardy:

You know, back when I was a kid, when there was something that we wanted that we couldn't afford…

...we learned to live without it. :hmm:

Anime is a luxury, folks. Just because you can't afford it doesn't give you any right to steal it.

You are right but I still want it, so I going to steal it. Besides when has that ever stop anybody? Who ever is in charge refuses to give me a legal venue that does't cost money. Like watching it with ADS. Anyway playing the moral card isn't going to stop me. If there a legal venue I use it but until then, I am happy to burn in hell. I not going to miss something good for the sake of being in the moral highground.

• Ugh the sense of entitlement radiating from this post is almost blinding.

• @priestesstyrande:

Ugh the sense of entitlement radiating from this post is almost blinding.

Agreed,they're not real anime fans anyway.

• @priestesstyrande:

Ugh the sense of entitlement radiating from this post is almost blinding.

Na, they are just "enlightened individuals". They realize everything about government (money; Intellectual Property, for one) is "an illusion" based upon ink on a piece of paper 200+ years ago, and nothing more. Hopefully I finish my "book" on the matter sometime in the not-so-distant future.

@KarenAraragi:

I shall become a pirate with PSYCHO-PASS: DUBBED. Yeah yeah I know, I going to hell.

Anyways… to carry on the theme going on here:

https://youtu.be/XFTcA4QLHw0

• @KarenAraragi:

You are right but I still want it, so I going to steal it. Besides when has that ever stop anybody? Who ever is in charge refuses to give me a legal venue that does't cost money. Like watching it with ADS. Anyway playing the moral card isn't going to stop me. If there a legal venue I use it but until then, I am happy to burn in hell. I not going to miss something good for the sake of being in the moral highground.

Its not about moral high ground… It costs money for anime to even be made in the first place... no money coming in from fans... means no anime gets made....

Its as simple as that...

You like anime?.... You want to see more of it?... then pay the money... or more of it... never gets made.

That is the bottom line... its not about a moral choice... its about a rational choice.

• @Phoenixus:

You like anime?…. You want to see more of it?... then pay the money... or more of it... never gets made.

…that would be true if "Rest of World" (out-of-Japan) sales ever affected Anime Production decisions/profitablity...

EDIT: Don't even start with Rosario + Vampire...

• @thegrandalliance:

…that would be true if "Rest of World" (out-of-Japan) sales ever affected Anime Production decisions/profitablity...

Actually that's not true…

It does affect DUBs.... you and I were just having this discussion on another post concerning the disappearing dub companies in America and Funi being one the last good ones.

• @Phoenixus:

It does affect DUBs….

I should clarify yet again… yes, that is true for Dubs. However, my original point was referring to the Anime creation itself, not the dubbing of it.

@Phoenixus:

You like anime?…. You want to see more of it?... then pay the money... or more of it... never gets made.

'tis was responding to this point of yours. Of course, the local markets control whether it is localized successfully. However, for instance… Spice/Wolf Season 3 not coming out because sales in USA are 1347141234321421 units. That will not change.

Reviewing the OP's point, it looks like they are complaining specifically about dubs, so this would logically be understandable. Technically, however this may not be true. The "Fan Dubs" would still continue to exist as before, even if every USA company folded. Granted, not as good as Funimation would be... :)

Anyways to be fair here... it isn't like Funimation or Crunchyroll is that expensive in the first place. The OP probably spends 3x on their cell phone bill monthly. KarenAragi is simply "lazy", when it comes to the "money-changing business", of course...

• @thegrandalliance:

Don't even start with Rosario + Vampire…

I've had this in my queue since January and I still haven't watched it -_-V. Do you mind telling me what's wrong with it?

@KarenAraragi:

I shall become a pirate with PSYCHO-PASS: DUBBED.

Out of all the shows, you decided to pick Psycho-Pass… Kogami won't be to happy with you :P

• @Anthony:

Out of all the shows, you decided to pick Psycho-Pass… Kogami won't be to happy with you :P

Yeah, it'll definitely make his crime coefficient rise, that's for sure. ~_^

• @SpacemanHardy:

Yeah, it'll definitely make his crime coefficient rise, that's for sure

I am a lazy **** myself, I really start to watch this series. In time, I suppose…

@Anthony:

I've had this in my queue since January and I still haven't watched it . Do you mind telling me what's wrong with it?

Nothing, simply that the USA sales outpaced Japan sales by a mile… and only reason it was continued was because of success in USA. Of course, the studio was otherwise going bankrupt at the time (2008 situation) so they had no choice in the matter... one moment, I get Wiki links if I can find again...

EDIT:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzo_(company)

@Wikipedia:

The studio had a financial problem in their closing account in the 2008-2009 term and stated its deficit was estimated over 30 million dollars. The Tokyo Stock Exchange announced that on July 30, 2009 Gonzo would be delisted from the exchange. This delisting is the conclusion of a notification made to investors in March 2008 that the studio's financial liabilities exceeded its total financial assets. Since Gonzo was unable to reverse this, paperwork for delisting was filed at the end of June.[3]

The studio is still able to operate, and its parent company GDH has absorbed it in an effort to consolidate management. The combined company now simply refers to itself as Gonzo.[4] By April 2009, the merger was complete.

As part of the restructuring, GDH also sold the Gonzo Rosso game development subsidiary, GDH Capital financing subsidiary, and remaining shares of Tablier Communications initially acquired in March 2006.[5] Gonzo Rosso K.K. was sold to Chushou service kikou kabushikigaisha (division of Incubator Bank of Japan, Limited) on 2009-03-31

Since this deficit, Gonzo has started to post better earnings due to the release of titles such as Rosario + Vampire to western online streaming websites such as Netflix. The marketing of these products to western audiences has returned Gonzo to financial stability, and Gonzo posted higher than expected profit margins in the AprilSeptember 2012 period.[7]

https://youtu.be/VYzWWZS9Zo0

BTW… completely unrelated; interesting nonetheless...

http://youtu.be/Qun2RtF7D9s

• @SpacemanHardy:

Yeah, it'll definitely make his crime coefficient rise, that's for sure.

As long as it doesn't rise to 300 or over my heart will still keep pumping. "299/300"

@thegrandalliance:

I am a lazy **** myself, I really start to watch this series. In time, I suppose…

Oh, I see how it is…

@thegrandalliance:

Nothing, simply that the USA sales outpaced Japan sales by a mile… and only reason it was continued was because of success in USA. Of course, the studio was otherwise going bankrupt at the time (2008 situation) so they had no choice in the matter...

Edit: Is it any good? (Rosario + Vampire)

• @Anthony:

Edit: Is it any good? (Rosario + Vampire)

No idea, only watched the first episode. I guess it could be. To sum it up: A bunch of "girl vampire bitches" fighting each other, if you like that sorta stuff…

• @thegrandalliance:

I should clarify yet again… yes, that is true for Dubs. However, my original point was referring to the Anime creation itself, not the dubbing of it.

'tis was responding to this point of yours. Of course, the local markets control whether it is localized successfully. However, for instance... Spice/Wolf Season 3 not coming out because sales in USA are 1347141234321421 units. That will not change.

Reviewing the OP's point, it looks like they are complaining specifically about dubs, so this would logically be understandable. Technically, however, this may not be true. The "Fan Dubs" would still continue to exist as before, even if every USA company folded. Granted, not as good as Funimation would be... :)

Anyways to be fair here... it isn't like Funimation or Crunchyroll is that expensive in the first place. The OP probably spends 3x on their cell phone bill monthly. KarenAragi is simply "lazy", when it comes to the "money-changing business", of course...

Besides the obvious elitist entitlement and acting superior going with you guys responses. I really see not real thought put into you guys responses or any real advice on how to fix the problem. Phone? Me? I am so poor I can't even afford cable TV, even less a phone. So why I have a PC? Gif. Why I have internet? Job requirement. Anyway entitlement? Me? Nah I just want to enjoy a good show. I mean I keep saying Put ADS on it but you guys fail to notice that or not offer a better idea than paying. Anyway, I going to ignore further responses from here. Why? Because you guys ether repeat the obvious or are calling me names. Or just being a smart ass. I expected better from you guys, like solutions or alternatives. No captain obvious or elitist entitlement and acting superior crap. Bye and I am going to become a pirate. Thanks 7jaws7 for being the only one with actual advice and recommendations. Real anime fans? What is that a religion?