Console or Pc Gaming?

• The 2 new consoles came out recently but then there's still the Computer that can still do many other things compared to the PS4 or the Xbox 1. So basically here is the Question:
    What do you prefer Console Gaming or PC Gaming?

My answer:I prefer pc gaming as most console games eventually make it to the platform. You can also play games inside of a browser instead of buying them off a marketplace or having to go to a store and buy a disc for it (Which as well you could do on PC). You can also run Javascript,Flash player and many other things on PC and not on consoles. I used "You Can" alot i guess but its good enough for me :)

• I prefer console gaming because I find it more manageable.

• Both, I have a high end PC for PC Gaming and intent to get at least one of the new consoles eventually as well.

• While I understand the advantages to PC gaming, I only really have any interest in The Sims series, which has come crashing down with EA's overwhelming greed.

PC gaming is just too expensive to keep up for me. My computer can't even properly run The Sims 3 anymore. I'd rather just stick with consoles, which are completely reliable. You buy them one day and they are up-to-date until the next generation. No need for expensive graphics cards, or other ridiculously expensive upgrades. Consoles can be expensive in of themselves, so it is a matter of picking for me, and I pick consoles because you won't find Nintendo games on the PC.

• I prefer console gaming. I've played several different types of computer games over the years (racing, hunting/shooting, simulation, detective/mystery, RPGs, etc) but in general I don't care for it. I much prefer playing games on consoles since it's just easier. My N64 still works perfectly and I haven't had to spend on dime on it to keep it working all these years. Right now I only have interest in Minecraft and The Sims, somewhat still interested in Zoo Tycoon as well, for PC. The only one on my computer at the moment is Minecraft, though I have considered buying Sims 3 (would prefer 2 since that's what I'm used to playing, though) and installing my old copy of Zoo Tycoon (has the original, dinosaurs, and ocean animals) again.

Also-

and I pick consoles because you won't find Nintendo games on the PC.

This. Say what you want about Nintendo, but their games a ton of fun to play and I love each and every one I own.

• I like and dislike both for different things really. I totally prefer console gaming for big titles but I really only like Nintendo games since they're the most focused on being fun. For PC I keep it to short indie games and occasionally a giant RPG like Fallout or Oblivion to break up the indies.

• Both. PC gaming for some games and Console for others. Since the Xbox/360/One are pretty much less powerful versions of a Pc. I stick with a Pc and Ps3 and 4.

• I'm a console gamer. My PC sucks and isn't even capable of playing games with ps2 quality graphics. I have both a 360 and a ps3.

• Console beats PC in my opinion. And that has nothing to do with the fact that I can't play most PC games well unless they're a 2-D side scroller or Sims. :3 Consoles being more fun is my main reason. Though I'll admit I'm a bit jealous that you can get most dlc for free on the PC versions and some have more content, such as GOW1 which has the train station lvl with the brumak boss fight only on PC.

• honestly the border bettween the console and pc is fadeing as the consel starts to size up to it more and more

• Consoles, hands down.

• PC, I've played both and PC just fits my needs better. PC or console all depends on your needs/wants.

• The age old question… A couple of years back I probably would have been console all the way, but these days I find myself switching between both quite frequently. It all depends on what I want to play.

Games like the Elder Scroll series I feel are better suited for PC since alongside the official DLC content, there are also user generated mods as well allowing for more playtime and extra content.

I like consoles because they seem to be easier to just pick up and play without having to wait for any kind of downloads. Although with some of the new games I suppose there's still some wait time, but not so long. Also, I've been gaming with consoles for as long as I can remember so console gaming definitely has a place in my heart.

• PC Gaming! Because you can customize your PC and show it off like putting it under water! Haha. Well, also cause I'm a budget so I need something that I can use for other stuff like editing and movie watching.

• although it was pricey, i actually do both. I have a gaming PC and a ps3. although when i managed to get a ps3 it was like a month before they announced ps4 lol.

• Its a very hard question to answer honestly since I feel like the pros and cons for both are well balanced, but in the end: Consoles. My main reason is that I enjoy the button mashing for some reason. I know that you can get controllers for a computer game but it just isnt the same as playing on a TV with a controller in hand. Plus computer gaming is SO expensive since there is a lot of high tech gear needed to play a computer game on the recommended settings or higher.

• I can't do anything with a keyboard. It's just too flat and laid out, I want something that I can hold onto and something that has only a few buttons so there is little confusion on what button you pushed. I have tried again and again to play on the computer but just can't do it.

• PC. The Xbone and PS4 are just really low-grade PCs so why not just spring for the Real Deal? Plug your old 360 controller into the PC and it "automagically" becomes a vastly superior Xbone.

The Xbone and the PS4 still aren't even displaying output in native Full HD in some games, most notably in Battlefield 4. The new consoles can't fully support our now-dated 1080 TVs. Maybe enterprising developers can pry some more performance out of the consoles (like what Factor 5 did with the N64) but with 4K on the horizon it won't matter as the current consoles can't handle 4K.

• I sort of do both. I only play PC games my horrible-for-gaming Macbook can handle. And for now I'm gaming on the classic PlayStation 2 as well until I can get a PS3.

• @sidereal_presence:

PC. The Xbone and PS4 are just really low-grade PCs so why not just spring for the Real Deal? Plug your old 360 controller into the PC and it "automagically" becomes a vastly superior Xbone.

The Xbone and the PS4 still aren't even displaying output in native Full HD in some games, most notably in Battlefield 4. The new consoles can't fully support our now-dated 1080 TVs. Maybe enterprising developers can pry some more performance out of the consoles (like what Factor 5 did with the N64) but with 4K on the horizon it won't matter as the current consoles can't handle 4K.

This is the kind of PC mindset I'll probably never get behind. Hyping up a platform because of (from my perspective) very superficial benefits like 1080p and 4K resolution never made sense to me. There's no important improvement to games when this comes into play. Somebody gaming in 480p on some old TV could have just as much fun as the guy playing in HD at 1080p or whatever.

• I'm a console gamer. My PC sucks and it's really old. It's time for me to buy a new one.