Broadcast dub Voice actor predictions

• So the And You Thought There Is Never A Girl Online broadcast dub is coming up in a couple days. Who do you guys predict the voice actors will be? or who would you like the voice actors to be?

• You know, I have no idea on this one….

• Funny you should bring this up, but my good friends RootsOfJustice, Classyspartan, Divinenega, and Jamstar will be recording an episode of Dub Talk for this very show soon.

I'll be sure to post it here on the forums once it's done. :)

• @SpacemanHardy:

Funny you should bring this up, but my good friends RootsOfJustice, Classyspartan, Divinenega, and Jamstar will be recording an episode of Dub Talk for this very show soon.

Wait that work for them?

• @SpacemanHardy:

recording an episode of Dub Talk for this very show soon.

…do you even watch that show, Spaceman... doesn't seem like your cup of tea, as it were...

• @thegrandalliance:

…do you even watch that show, Spaceman... doesn't seem like your cup of tea, as it were...

I watch every DubbleTalk show, even if it's not my cup of tea. I even sat through Sky Wizards.

@gohan6425:

Wait that work for them?

Dub Talk =/= DubbleTalk. Two completely different shows.

• @SpacemanHardy:

I watch every DubbleTalk show, even if it's not my cup of tea. I even sat through Sky Wizards.

Ahh, fair enough I suppose. It is unfortunate that Spring Season for Funimation, apparently left you, Classy; and likely the rest of them, "disappointed", as self-described.

• @thegrandalliance:

Ahh, fair enough I suppose. It is unfortunate that Spring Season for Funimation, apparently left you, Classy; and likely the rest of them, "disappointed", as self-described.

Actually my opinion of this season has changed since then. While it is unfortunate that Funi didn't grab more shows, I feel like the ones they did get are pretty good. Netoge is actually pretty funny and clever for a harem anime, Three Leaves is cute slice of life with great animation, Shonen Maid has a surprising level of depth to it, Kumamiko brings the warm fuzzies, and MHA is the big shonen blockbuster.

…....Then there's Endride, which.... yeah, really is pretty disappointing. But 5 out of 6 ain't bad. :hmm:

• @SpacemanHardy:

Actually my opinion of this season has changed since then. But 5 out of 6 ain't bad. :hmm:

Aaah, most interesting Spaceman… didn't expect such the reversal of fortune. Too bad you (and other "respected forum regulars") didn't say anything sooner to such clarity, as I would imagine the spam of MHA emails to me account may be tempered with other series.

...wishful thinking, in either case.

OOOO no here comes another one!

BTW… I wonder what is the forum consensus about "High School Fleet"? Me still on the fence on this one... trying to get into it, but every episode seems so 'cliché and "unrealistic" navy stuff. If I were to watch a Double/Dub Talk analysis of any one, it would be this one, as I still don't quite "get it", as it were...

MORE EDIT: I believe this deserves it own thread; me been slacking off to this point, so gonna make it happen finally.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Dub Talk =/= DubbleTalk. Two completely different shows.

But that work for them?

• @SpacemanHardy:

MHA is the big shonen blockbuster

And pretty decent, as well.

• @gohan6425:

But that work for them?

Can you clarify your sentence… not to sound "condescending", but it has improper grammar/lacking subject-verb agreement. To whom does something is working for them? What you are trying to say, in other words...

If you are asking whether Spaceman's group is connected to the FUnimation official or otherwise; then no it is not. 2 separate operations (and Spaceman contends they "stole" the name).

• @thegrandalliance:

and Spaceman contends they "stole" the name

I made no such claim. I merely said that Dub Talk as a podcast existed before DubbleTalk. The fact that the shows have such similar names is completely coincidental.

• @SpacemanHardy:

I made no such claim. I merely said that Dub Talk as a podcast existed before DubbleTalk. The fact that the shows have such similar names is completely coincidental.

Ahh, perhaps I misinterpted this post you had a few months back:

@SpacemanHardy:

While we're all on the subject of the dub, I guess now's as good a time as any to plug a project that I'm currently involved in.

I along with my friends Lilac and Megan co-host a podcast called "Dub Talk" (not to be confused with DubbleTalk; our show technically came first), and this season we're covering ALL of the recent broadcast dubs. Just recently Classyspartan and I, along with a couple of our friends Gigi from Animepalooza and Amonduul, covered Dagashi Kashi. Here's the episode if you wanna check it out and see how Spartan and I clashed over our opinions of the dub:

…alas I assumed "techinically" was a "slight of hand" assult of Funimation... of course you are a mod; the polticial speak, it is so, as it were :)

• @SpacemanHardy:

…....Then there's Endride, which.... yeah, really is pretty disappointing. But 5 out of 6 ain't bad.

That makes me kinda sad tbh. I was so excited to see the first ep (dub), but people on the forums have been saying it's not that good :hmm:

• I wouldn't get sad unless your tastes/interests align with Hardy.

• My tastes/interests probably don't align but the thing is more than one person said it ;P. And yes my tastes/interests probably don't align with the others who said that its kinda bad/a let down, but idk, I don't have high hopes for the show anymore.

• I am still going to give Endride the benefit of the doubt. Go in with an open mind and decide for yourself is what I say.

• Endride is almost entertaining enough (and the only show FUNimation has this season that even looks like it could be my thing - Bungou, Joker Game, and PWAA are the only non-FUNi ones I wanted to try, for informations' sake).

The first two episodes are like they had a good premise and just took every wrong turn and made it a generic tacky fantasy thing…

• @SpacemanHardy:

Funny you should bring this up, but my good friends RootsOfJustice, Classyspartan, Divinenega, and Jamstar will be recording an episode of Dub Talk for this very show soon.

bangs head against wall waiting for dub announcement

• Well getting back on topic. In my opinion think the voice actors who did Haganai would be good for the show.