Greetings!

• I am Syvesh, and I've been a member of Funimation since late February. I finally decided to get involved in the forums since I saw a lot of cool topics while researching more shows to watch! Figured an introductory post would be the best place to start. :D

My first Funimation anime I ever watched was the dub of Ouran High School Host Club that my friend sat me down and forced me to watch one day after school. (No joke, she put my backpack in her locker and wouldn't let me leave until I watched the first episode!) Needless to say, after the first episode I was hooked. I went home and binged Ouran in a weekend, and immediately found more anime to watch afterwards. (These included Non-Funimation titles such as Clannad, Code Geass and others). Eventually I decided to get a subscription so I could unlock all the shows Funimation has to offer, and I'm ever so glad I did! I've been enjoying the shows I've watched immensely.

While not on here, I can be found under the same alias in games like Star Wars: The Old Republic or on X-Box. In real life, I'm just an average student trying to find his way through life.

I look forward to talking to everyone!

• Welcome to the forums, Syvesh. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• Indeed, several new faces showing up last 24 or so hours… most interesting...

• Hi Syvesh and welcome to the forums!

• hi and welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting with us.