Recently announced Fire Emblem Awakening keychains!

• They're by a company called D4 and they're available in Japan only. There are two sets available: one with older characters and one with children characters. They're all so cute..but I really love Chrom, Inigo, and Owain. Would you buy one(and who)? Anyone interested in a group buy? XD

• Already ordered both of the boxes on AmiAmi. I hope they make more since some of my favorite characters aren't in the current line up.

I wish there was Fire Emblem Awakening merchandise. There's these, the Tharja scale figure from GSC, and a Marth figma (not sure if it'll have alt parts for Lucina at this point, but since it's modeled on Lucina's disguise I'm hoping it does) in the works but I haven't seen a whole lot else.

• If I wasn't waiting to the end of December to make some cash I would totally pick up the Miriel and Frederick, they're so cool!

• I do kind of like the Cynthia and Miriel ones, but

@Firefly:

I hope they make more since some of my favorite characters aren't in the current line up.

@Firefly:

I wish there was Fire Emblem Awakening merchandise. There's these, the Tharja scale figure from GSC, and a Marth figma (not sure if it'll have alt parts for Lucina at this point, but since it's modeled on Lucina's disguise I'm hoping it does) in the works but I haven't seen a whole lot else.

Considered preordering that Tharja figure. Though she's not one of my favorite characters, I like her well enough, and support for such releases might encourage more of other characters. Sadly, I've too many other preorders, so I'm having to pass on Tharja :( Now if it were Cordelia getting a figure, for her I'd find a way :P

• http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIG-COL-6508

I need ALL of them! Wait, where are Cynthia, Gerome, Kjelle, Laurent, Morgan, Nah, and Severa. Forget about that though, I want a release date on the Marth figma…

Somebody should just make an anime/manga/game merchandise thread and call it a day. The amount of Attack on Titan merchandise, my God.

• @Kam2013:

Now if it were Cordelia getting a figure, for her I'd find a way :P

They're making a Cordelia! http://myfigurecollection.net/item/198363 :D

I'd be willing to pay more if she came with her pegasus but I somehow doubt they'll go that far. :( Either way, she's bound to be gorgeous.

And the "Marth" figma now has a release date for September and the name has been changed to

! Lucina.

• Ack! Guess I better start putting away some money for that figure. Though I can't say I'm anything less than quite excited about it.

• This is the only game on 3DS that is tempting me into buying one, a friend of mine says it's the best RPG she's played in a decade!