Old Dubs showing up as New Streaming Releases

• What's with all the re-releases in the stream schedule?

I've noticed that a lot of dubs that are already available for streaming, and showing up in upcoming streaming schedule.
    Example "Rolling Girls" Season 1 already exists, yet it shows up in the schedule. "Yurikuma Arashi" is another one, and so is "Seraph of the End"

There's at least 3 other series that were released as dubs, showing up as "new" again.

Have the dubs been replaced by new versions? or is it an error.

• They're updating the broadcast versions with the fixed, uncut, and uncensored home video versions. Meaning that any violence or nudity that was previously blanked out will be put back in, and certain unfinished or poorly animated scenes will be fixed and look much better for the final product. Also, in the case of these shows, the broadcast dub will be polished up to fix any potential errors, bad lines, or mistimed lipflaps.

Consider it an upgrade, as it were. :)

• …the DVD release. Generally the Japanese>America DVD release is better then the original Japanese simulcast TV show. Longer, better graphics, small changes at times.

EDIT; Ninja'ed again...

• Does anybody know what would've been changed in the Rolling Girls that wouldn't have been just small things?

• @betuor:

Does anybody know what would've been changed in the Rolling Girls that wouldn't have been just small things?

Rolling Girls had some PRETTY BAD animation cuts in the latter episodes. I could imagine that those might have gotten patched up for the home release.

• I remember this happened with Attack on Titan, as they had a budgeting issue halfway through the first season. The DVD/BD version fixed the problem with enhanced visuals and some other fixes.

You can see some of the changes made at: (http://www.japanator.com/attack-on-titan-tv-vs-blu-ray-comparisons-29612.phtml).

• Bakemonogatari TV v Blu-ray comparison is something to behold: comparsion here

• @SpacemanHardy:

Rolling Girls had some PRETTY BAD animation cuts in the latter episodes. I could imagine that those might have gotten patched up for the home release.

Never noticed them but it's good to see them get fixed. Didn't know if it was anything else. Thought some stuff happened with that nameless stones song.

• Admittedly I had noticed this,

You know the advantage is that sometimes you come across really screwy stuff that has no plot, and makes no real sense but is actually pretty compelling to watch when it suddenly pops up on the Radar again.

I ended up Watching Mayo Neko recently which is cool but really screwy and makes no sense.

Its kind of like Ground Control To Psychoelectic Girl, just makes no real sense but has this coolness factor to it and some decent humor.