What did Fox 20th Century own in the 2 New DBZ Movies? Cinematic Rights?

• What did Fox own in the Battle of Gods and Resurrection 'F'? Was it just the Distribution Rights? Since WE ALL know Funimation had the Anime/Dubbing rights to the Movies? So what did Fox own? I heard because that where apart of the movies that still have Cinematic right to Dragonball and Dragonball Z? Does this mean Fox will make a New DBZ Movie? If that do I hope that do it right this time b/c that DBE Movie F***IN SUCK… -_-

EDIT: Mind your language, please. -SH

• UH, IDK much about DBZ… nevertheless the Evolution movie wasn't that bad: It was "localized" to Americans. Yes, it basically had 0% of the premise of the Japanese; nevertheless, the movie was still somewhat "watchable". compared to "other trash" out there (DC Comics).

In either case... IDK anything about the movies you are talking about. I thought I saw something on IGN about something not too long ago, although I don't remember what. So helpful of course. I suppose I could search Google, but alas too much effort for DBZ :)

• I think it's just distribution rights, though I'll look more into it.

Also, watch yo profanity.

EDIT: Fox does have the rights to DBZ, though at this point they're only distributing the films FUNimation has dubbed. After seeing how poorly Evolution did, it's very doubtful they'd make another live action movie.

• 20th Century Fox (Japan) was a production committee member for Battle of Gods and Resurrection F and, given that it was stated that the UK license was obtained from Fox rather than Toei and that their logo in on the discs in both the US and Australia, it seems that they are the international rights licensor. I don't see how that has any bearing on the possibility of future live action films.

• @Shiroi:

20th Century Fox (Japan) was a production committee member for Battle of Gods and Resurrection F and, given that it was stated that the UK license was obtained from Fox rather than Toei and that their logo in on the discs in both the US and Australia, it seems that they are the international rights licensor. I don't see how that has any bearing on the possibility of future live action films.

I heard that still have cinematic rights b\c of the BOF and ROF Movies… Which means that could make a new live action movie... But it better be good if that do that b\c DBE suck.. It was not watchable...