Google Image Search/Wikipedia is Your Friend!

• …I think this goes without saying; nonetheless, I noticed many people have indicated they are not familiar with some candidates. Therefore if you don't know them, search for them!

Be an informed voter! Do your Research!

• BUT WIKIPEDIA IS NOT A RELIABLE/VIABLE SOURCE….

Said every 2006 Highschool Teacher.

• @priestesstyrande:

BUT WIKIPEDIA IS NOT A RELIABLE/VIABLE SOURCE….

..it is when the articles are properly sourced (the little numbers at the bottom of the page). If your teacher complains, just reference the source material instead, and GGWP.

In either case, we are talking Anime, not "Common Core", so no worries of course:)

**TRUST THE FUNGUS!
    -Super Mario Brothers Movie

…unless it is on my damned strawberry plants... stop killing them plz. Useless fungicides...**

• @thegrandalliance:

..it is when the articles are properly sourced (the little numbers at the bottom of the page). If your teacher complains, just reference the source material instead, and GGWP.

I mean, I have not been in Highschool in 15 years so I am not overly concerned with what my teacher would think….I feel bad for those HS students who don't know to just go to the references Wiki provides. I am still concerned why there are 5+ different ways to cite the same things depending on what field you were writing it for. That I never understood.

Wiki tends to be accurate for anime. I was just making a silly.

• @priestesstyrande:

I am still concerned why there are 5+ different ways to cite the same things depending on what field you were writing it for.

Holy **** you are right. Reason I gave up on caring ages ago.

@priestesstyrande:

Wiki tends to be accurate for anime. I was just making a silly.

Indeed, I am quite aware :) No worries, it is so…

• "But any one can just go in and edit them!" Says the people who have never tried to edit wikipedia. You know, because everything on the internet is accurate no matter where you go. I could just make my own domain and make crap up, or cite wikipedia, on whatever I have to research at the time and i'll make sure I have the url end in .org/.info/.gov/.edu you get the idea. Because URLs from any of those are completely true.

• @darthrutsula:

"But any one can just go in and edit them!"

Indeed, and people forget they have "WikiEditors" who moderate the content as well…

• Pictures will of course be added on once we get into the more personal 1 v 1 rounds because getting individual pictures for 300 characters in 5 group matches is probably gonna be a big hassle. But yeah, characters you don't know about or are curious of, always look them up.

• @classyspartan:

Pictures will of course be added on once we get into the more personal 1 v 1 rounds because getting individual pictures for 300 characters in 5 group matches is probably gonna be a big hassle.

Yea, it took me 4ever just to get 16 of them for my nominations. Nevertheless, Google Image search+name makes it real fast for the user trying to vote.

BTW NOTE TO 7JAWS7:

…as this is hidden in the sea of other threads... simply wanted to state that my posts are not intended to be "double votes", rather simply campaigning for some (generally mine). At this time, I do not intend to make a second-place vote in this round; as I will defer this to the other users.