Window 10 App

• I just subscribed yesterday and downloaded the app from the Windows store on a Windows 10 Home 64-bit computer with an AMD FX 8350 yet it keeps saying Error: The Content You Requested Is Currently Unavailable. Has anyone else run into this error, and if so, how did you fix it. I did send in a ticket, but being a Saturday I'm unsure if I will get a reply until Monday at the least and I'm kind of thinking this is more a Windows issue than Funimation App issue anyways.

• Some anime are platform restricted… if you are talking about individual anime shows that work vs others that don't that is why.

Else may be some other reason...

• It's actually after I put my password and stuff it, it just goes straight to an error. It doesn't show anything else at all. When I restart it, I'm guessing my name and pass are saved and it tales me directly to the error. Here's a screenshot. http://imgur.com/7RqUV8s

• OKay well other then you can only use it in USA/Canada of course… I don't have Windows 10 at moment (WINDOWS 8.0 4EVER!) so I cannot help you further. Perhaps someone else can shed more information as to such...

• @thegrandalliance:

OKay well other then you can only use it in USA/Canada of course… I don't have Windows 10 at moment (WINDOWS 8.0 4EVER!) so I cannot help you further. Perhaps someone else can shed more information as to such...

I'm in the US, thanks for trying.

• Just tried to launch the app myself and I also got the same error message, seems like it's a problem with the app and not an issue on your end.

• @Rejectedshadow:

Just tried to launch the app myself and I also got the same error message, seems like it's a problem with the app and not an issue on your end.

Thanks, I was hoping it was just on my end. Thankfully if it is the App, it will likely be fixed soon.

• I received same Error message. Though to be honest, I stopped using the Windows 10 app when i realized it wasn't synced to my Funimation.com account. It didn't show my queue, past watched, favorites, etc., so I uninstalled it and continued to use the website. I'm all for Windows 10 apps, I use them constantly, like the Netflix Windows 10 app.

• That kind of sucks, I was hoping it kept track so I could use it to play on my TV while I did other work on the computer monitor. Don't you just love multitasking? lol

• I've got the same problem here on Windows phone . Only an Error message. I submitted a support ticket but haven't heard back just yet.

• It looks the same on my PC. I'm also in the US. Other Windows store apps are doing the same thing, too. I think it's a windows issue.

Here is the debug info:

0x40080201: WinRT originate error (parameters: 0x0000000080004005, 0x0000000000000026, 0x00000040B68FEBC0)

• I think you are experiencing another problem. Everyone else is getting a generic error message