Any other xbox one users can't connect?

• the question says all (xbox one users only if you're going to respond)

• If you are having problems, they usually want you to open up a support ticket. They don't' like to address things directly in forums, for a list of technical reasons therefore.

• @thegrandalliance:

If you are having problems, they usually want you to open up a support ticket. They don't' like to address things directly in forums, for a list of technical reasons therefore.

That's good cause I asked xbox one users, are you a xbox one user? If not why post? Its like me telling a PS4 user nothing is wrong or saying how good this app is without owning a PS4 and confirming it myself

• @garden_of_eden:

That's good cause I asked xbox one users, are you a xbox one user? If not why post? Its like me telling a PS4 user nothing is wrong or saying how good this app is without owning a PS4 and confirming it myself

Well that's just being rude.

• @betuor:

Well that's just being rude.

yes it is but that's why I said it to begin with as the orignal post, xbox one app goes down regularly or it might be xbox live, helps to hear what other users issue and if they try to fix issue and if it works or not. Like today was a wait till end of day deal for it to work again

• @garden_of_eden:

That's good cause I asked xbox one users, are you a xbox one user? If not why post?

*Point of Order: This thread violates forum rules. Therefore my ownership (or lack thereof) is irrelevant.

@FUNimation:

If you have an issue with the website or with your subscription account, please use our Support page. www.funimation.com/support Please do not post in the forum.

I am not disputing whether you have a problem or not; rather there is a proper procedure in place to do so. It may sound arcane, but alas I am simply letting you know you probably won't get help via the forum because it was not intended to be such a place.

No worries, mates. I am sure everything will work out in time, it shall be so…

• This thread helped me a lot and thank you so much for sharing.