Hundred

• Has anyone been watching Hundred? What's up with Emile? I really don't understand this character type.

• I haven't but it's in my queue, it seems interesting.

• Yeah, it's a pretty cool show so far. But there is one character in there that just confuses me lol

• I've started watching hundred. I can tell you, by episode 3, Emile will start to make sense to you.

• @Jamstar1:

I've started watching hundred. I can tell you, by episode 3, Emile will start to make sense to you.

Well that's good to hear. Thanks!

• so far it's okay but like all subs I'd prefer dub and willing pay for them at that point

• @garden_of_eden:

so far it's okay but like all subs I'd prefer dub and willing pay for them at that point

Yeah seriously. Crunchyroll could charge extra for an all-access pass like Funimation does and get more money out of it. They have so many great shows that would be perfect for dubs.

• I just got into this show and am caught up till the next ep airs. This reminds me of World Break and Infinite Stratos.

In light of the current discussion, who would you guys pick as the English VAs of the characters?

• Emile Light Novel spoilers if you're interested:

! Emilia is pretending to be a guy because her family wants her to get married and she's having none of it because she's in love with Hayato, so she uses her high Hundred compatibility to hide out on Little Garden so they can't find her.