Spring broadcast dubs

• Since My Hero Academia comes out next week, does that mean the rest of them come out next week as well?

• And you thought there was never a Girl Online is airing in 2 weeks, so the other 3 shows (Endride, Shonen Maid, Three Girls Three Leaves) will probably air in 2 weeks too.

• My Hero Academia is definitely the first one to be announced/confirmed so far. Netgoe (And you never thought there is a girl online?) has been confirmed for Dubble Talk, and that one won't be starting next week because there's one more episode of Dagashi Kashi to finish up, so that one will probably start up on May 11th. As for everything else, probably within the same time frame of the next week or two.

• That would make more sense because of the earthquakes in Japan delaying a few of the episodes, that's why I was shocked to see My Hero Academia coming out next week.

• @rob0851:

That would make more sense because of the earthquakes in Japan delaying a few of the episodes, that's why I was shocked to see My Hero Academia coming out next week.

The only two shows on Funimation that actually were delayed due to Earthquake coverage were Assassination Classroom and Shonen Maid. I'd say of all the Broadcast Dub that's the most likely to start out late as they don't even have the 3rd episode on their site yet.

• Has anyone else noticed the characters of MHA pop up at the bottom of the page. If you click them it brings you to the MHA site. Kinda cool

• @Anthony:

Has anyone else noticed the characters of MHA pop up at the bottom of the page. Kinda cool

I have takes you to the ad page for the show. Kinda cute :)

• Wonder when they will disappear, that's going to be a sad day indeed

• I think it's in honor of today being National Hero Day or something! lol

• They're a pain in the ass.

• @bejay53:

They're a pain in the ass.

Like seriously, who thought this was a good idea, they're annoying as shit.

• @Rejectedshadow:

Like seriously, who thought this was a good idea, they're annoying as shit.

I think nubguy was onto something that it might just be a one day thing for National Hero Day. If that's the case, then fine I can manage a little thing for a day. But it's certainly a bit distracting.

Though I do appreciate that they chose Tsuyu and Todoroki for their rotation.

• I don't mind them mind them, but it might be because I'm on mobile. I can be wrong. It's probably only for a day anyways.