When do you think Season 8 will end?

• As in what month? I'm guessing October or November of this year, pending if we get Collection 17 in October, and if they will release it and 5th Voyage in October.

Voyage 2 is in July
    I'm thinking 3rd Voyage may be August,
    4th Voyage in September
    Then get Collection 17 in October
    5th and final voyage in November.

This is if they go the usual 1 set a month routine they been doing as of late. Would guess Season 9 will be in the new year….or if lucky, December...but betting on the new year.

• I wish it could get released faster. It would suck to wait til the end of the year for s8 to end.

• @ziggy0518:

I wish it could get released faster. It would suck to wait til the end of the year for s8 to end.

I agree….yet we are getting it faster then used to....I remember it was 2 or 3 months between DVD sets....least Season 8 is only a month after the end of Season 7....only time we seem to wait 2 months is when they release a collection set....though think one collection came out the same month as a voyage set. It was Collection 10 and Season 6 1st Voyage, where Amazon had them at September 23rd and 30th 2014 respectively....the actual street dates were October and November 2014.....so may be unlikely a Voyage set and a Collection set will be released in the same month.

• When do the next 8 episodes come out? Im ready for MarineFord =p

• @ziggy0518:

When do the next 8 episodes come out? Im ready for MarineFord =p

We get the next set of episodes, the start of Marineford on May 31st, then have to wait til July 26th for the next set after that.

• It doesnt show on the calender. Maybe I misread it lol.
    @TheRealSneakers:

We get the next set of episodes, the start of Marineford on May 31st, then have to wait til July 26th for the next set after that.

• It probably wasnt updated into the calender yet. Either way those are the correct release dates