Will Code Lyoko ever come back in to Print or on air on TV again?

• Will Code Lyoko ever come back in to Print or on air on TV again? It not been on TV in awhile nor is it on any stream… And the DVD are out of print... I try to find out any new on Code Lyoko and have got nothing... Does anyone have any new or update on Code Lyoko...

• http://codelyoko.wikia.com/wiki/Code_Lyoko_Evolution, that's all the information thus far never aired in the us you'll be lucky to find a sub

• @shadowking01:

http://codelyoko.wikia.com/wiki/Code_Lyoko_Evolution, that's all the information thus far never aired in the us you'll be lucky to find a sub

Uh I was not asking about that… I was asking about the anime/cartoon show... Not spin off show... Which in my eyes non-canon... As it was cancel b/c from what I here it was not that good...

• @gohan6425:

Will Code Lyoko ever come back in to Print or on air on TV again?

Doubt it. :skull:

• @gohan6425:

Uh I was not asking about that… I was asking about the anime/cartoon show... Not spin off show... Which in y eyes non-canon... As it was cancel b/c from what I here it was not that good...

It is actually cannon, it has the same characters and it continues the plot from the series so there is no way it is non-cannon, now if you prefer the original cg/anime style is why you reject it that is fine but it is in no way a spin off, that's like calling Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance a spin off even though it is a direct sequel to kingdom hearts 2.

• @shadowking01:

It is actually cannon, it has the same characters and it continues the plot from the series so there is no way it is non-cannon, now if you prefer the original cg/anime style is why you reject it that is fine but it is in no way a spin off, that's like calling Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance a spin off even though it is a direct sequel to kingdom hearts 2.

Uh I think you one again misunderstand what I said… I VIEW IT, AS WELL AS MANY OTHER FANS OF CODE LYOKO AS NON-CANON... Due to the fact the show was not that good and was cancel... I even heard that the actor's NEVER even watch one ep. of Code lyoko the 1st 4 season of the Anime Series... Many fans view it as non-canon... And truth be told it should be reconed... It should be like GT... For big disappointment... Go to a TRUE season 5 with a new anime series again for Code Lyoko...

• Opinions are fun!

• @TIL:

Opinions are fun!

Sometimes that are…

• I wish. I'm not sure how I'd feel about it today, but I do have fond memories of it and would like the chance to see it again and find out.

• At best you can hope for a dvd or blu ray release. A new series is very unlikely

• @shadowking01:

At best you can hope for a dvd or blu ray release. A new series is very unlikely

Well I was asking about if there news on if it coming back into print…

• Code Lyoko is in a strange state where it is not licensed, is out of print, and not even available in entirety on illegal filesharing sites and torrents which almost never happens nowadays.

I hope somebody licenses it so I can put in on my shelf next to ÅŒban Star-Racers.

• @driverdis:

Code Lyoko is in a strange state where it is not licensed, is out of print, and not even available in entirety on illegal filesharing sites and torrents which almost never happens nowadays.

I hope somebody licenses it so I can put in on my shelf next to ÅŒban Star-Racers.

What what about Moonscoop? That made anime don't that still own it?

• If someone would license it I would buy it, me and friend found the files on a cartoon forum site and have all the episodes but that site is gone now sadly.

• They are starting to upload all of the episodes to YouTube. Check the official Code Lyoko YouTube channel. So far, only episodes 1-43 and the prologue have been uploaded.

• @MasterMimi:

They are starting to upload all of the episodes to YouTube. Check the official Code Lyoko YouTube channel. So far, only episodes 1-43 and the prologue have been uploaded.

What channel? And is it a REALLY "official" YouTube Channel or is it just another user saying it is "official" thoughts 2 different thing…