What are shows that you wished would have gotten dubs.

• So what shows do you guys wish would have been dubbed?
    The shows I would have liked to have been dubbed are

1. Shinmai Maou I No Testament
    2. The Pet Girl Of Sakuraosu
    3. So, I can't Play H
    4. To Love-Ru (which I have sent Sentai some messages about this one and their response was that they would keep track of requests and see if they snowball. so it sounds like if enough people ask for it they'll do it.)

• Most recently? Yatterman Night. It burns me something fierce that not only is it not getting dubbed, but it isn't even getting a bluray release.

Oh, and PonyCan's sub-only treatment of Sound! Euphonium is not only criminal, it's downright idiotic, considering it could have been the show to make people actually be willing to buy their products.

• I wish "Food Wars" would get a dub, even though it's not on Funi (it's on Crunchyroll).

• @Anthony:

I wish "Food Wars" would get a dub, even though it's not on Funi (it's on Crunchyroll).

Sentai hasn't announced the home release for it yet, so there's still a good chance it could get one. It's certainly popular enough to merit a dub.

• Oooo, I really hope it does. Also when do they usually announce a home release? (I want to make sure I know, because then I'll have a better idea if it's getting a dub or not).

• @Anthony:

Oooo, I really hope it does. Also when do they usually announce a home release? (I want to make sure I know, because then I'll have a better idea if it's getting a dub or not).

They Usually announce things around 12-18 months after it finishes streaming.

• @lcdude:

They Usually announce things around 12-18 months after it finishes streaming.

Thanks, also the last episode aired September 25 2015, so there's still some time to go. I really do hope it gets a dub.

• All of them

• Pandora Hearts. I love the seiyuu cast, but the setting is a mix of English and French inspirations. A dub would have been nice.

• The original Lupin III (Green Jacket) anime. Unfortunately, even if it wasn't in Discotek's hands, it's been said that the materials to even make a dub no longer exist, meaning stuff would have to be redone from scratch…and the most that could be hoped for in that situation would be that some music and sound effects would be decent imitations.

Not to mention I hear dubbing alone isn't cheap. Imagine having to recreate stuff just so you can dub it? Probably adds up the cost. Seeing as how the show is from the 1970s, most investors might decide it isn't worth it. Unfortunate, but I can live with subs.

• I would just like a release in general for Gosick. Poor show is stuck in limbo it seems.

Would have really liked to have a dub of the Kara no Kyoukai films as well.

• @emdier:

I would just like a release in general for Gosick. Poor show is stuck in limbo it seems.

Would have really liked to have a dub of the Kara no Kyoukai films as well.

Yeah I wish gosick would have gotten one too because people are always telling me it's really good. But I can't watch it because it isn't dubbed.

• Hard to really think of anything w/o a dub that I'd wanna see dubbed. I'm more for wanting to see stuff being finished dubbed like Kodacha. But I suppose if pushed I would have loved to see Urusei Yatsura get a complete dub, but by now it is way too old and way too long to merit getting one.

• I would love finish watching initial D and toriko in a dub but that's never going to happen.

As for series that are crunchyroll, I would like:
    Kuroko's Basketball, Haikyu!!, The Irregular at Magic High School, I mean really there's too many to list….

• Provided we're talking about a truly top-quality dub -

Valvrave the Liberator (I'm probably the only person who doesn't hate this show, or at least the only person who loves it this much, but yes)
    Kamigami no Asobi

I have ideas about casts I would have liked to see, particularly for my favorite characters (for VVV: A-drei, the rest of that team, Kyuma, and Akira; for KamiAso: the Norse and Japanese gods). I'm mostly thinking of people I liked in K and Code Geass, who wouldn't have been in it if Sentai dubbed KamiAso, but still.

(If you like shows like K and Code Geass, and you want to see a really great emotional group of characters like in those shows… the Norse gods in Kamigami no Asobi. Yes, it's based on an otome game. It's still good. Watch it.)

• Monogatari (series) Just so see who will be Araragi

Aikatsu! just like this one

• Sorry but if there's one anime that's never getting a dub it's Monogatari lol. The Japanese language is extensively played with (the Tsubasa Cat tongue-twister is a good example) and there is WAY too much dialogue - which is probably why The Tatami Galaxy is also currently in sub-only territory.

• The excessive dialogue is exactly why it needs a dub, because it (and Tatami Galaxy) goes way too fast to read for some people, so they can't properly enjoy the show

• Maybe, but in Monogatari's case I can't think of any plausible way to dub it with all the Japanese wordplay involved.

• The closest thing we have to a Monogatari dub is the audiobook of Kizumonogatari.

• ^ Audiobooks though. This needs to happen more.

Haruhi Suzumiya, in particular (with the anime's dub cast)

Also… without derailing too far, it would be amazing to hear the dub cast of K do audiobooks of the spinoff novels. They'd probably need to recast the "alphabet boys," though - the Red and Blue clansmen who have a much larger role in the side stories, even though they only have a few lines in the anime (first season at least). They should recast them for season 2 anyway, since in season 1, they're all played by like the same 2 or 3 guys.

. . . Gosick, though. (to bring this back to topic).