Roku Funimation App Suggestion

• I use the funimation roku app on 2 different rokus in my home for streaming and the controls aren't very easy to use. if anyone here knows of/or uses plex on roku, they updated their controls several months ago to give more stable control over playback/streaming, if we could get that sometime in the future for the funimation roku app, it would really be beneficial.

and I know making apps on many different devices/OS is difficult, you could always keep the current app as a free version the just gets the job done, and premium more feature version for a 1 time fee on the roku account.

• Could you please list the specific player controls in which you are interested?

• here's an image I took from my roku plex app on my tv

I put as attachment as well as here is imgur http://imgur.com/OGBakNf
    the attachment is upside down, yet my pic isn't upside down, oh well
    the actual size of the pic was 5mb with 4k quality

it shows the controls when you hit play/pause or hit the down arrow to bring up the controls

also, ignore the fact I was watching code monkeys XD
    attachment_p_86832_0_20160502_161419.jpg

• That is awesome. Thank you!! It will greatly depend on what we'll be using for the new Roku channel - default player vs a custom. However, I'll definitely bring this up with the higher ups, since we want all of the apps to be a great streaming experience.

• I'd honestly prefer if you kept it as is. Crunchyroll tried to make a custom player for Roku and failed miserably. Please just keep using Roku default player.

• @Khaltazar:

I'd honestly prefer if you kept it as is. Crunchyroll tried to make a custom player for Roku and failed miserably. Please just keep using Roku default player.

Well, it all depends… "Should you be watching" Roku? You will, once FUNimation is done with it :)