No dub?

• Is there seriously no dub for this? Went to pre-order on rightstuf and it says JP voices only.

• Seriously. No dub.

• It's true. Shonen Hollywood is indeed being released sub-only.

• Well. Guess Funi has turned into another Sentai where we have no clue what is getting dubbed and what is not. Thanks Funi, I really wanted to own this in English but for me no dub=no buy. There's this and having no forum section on the Junjou Romantica page. What crap move are they going to do next? I'm really disappointed. That's two titles they've done this for correct? I can only imagine that JR will be sub only, which means I won't buy.

• @sweetpool:

I can only imagine that JR will be sub only, which means I won't buy.

Probably, if FUNi even releases it; certainly if Nozomi releases it just like they released the earlier series.

• @sweetpool:

That's two titles they've done this for correct?

more than that. the other sub-only release are Inari Kon-kon, Buddy Complex, Puchim@s, C3, Oniai, A Good Librarian Like a Good Shepherd, Yatterman Night, .Hack// Trilogy, and Saumrai Warriors. I think I'm missing one, but so far that's it. just a small amount of low performing shows

• @TIL:

Probably, if FUNi even releases it; certainly if Nozomi releases it just like they released the earlier series.

I don't get why they licensed this in the first place. Maybe they saw $$$ behind it with Sentai licensing other BL titles. I've also repeatedly asked Funi why this is the ONLY show (that I have seen) with no forum section on its home page. Maybe they really don't want people asking for a dub. Every time I asked about this I was told "thanks for the comments blah blah blah." They are aware JR has no forum section and they dgaf.

@Getchman:

more than that. the other sub-only release are Inari Kon-kon, Buddy Complex, Puchim@s, C3, Oniai, A Good Librarian Like a Good Shepherd, Yatterman Night, .Hack// Trilogy, and Saumrai Warriors. I think I'm missing one, but so far that's it. just a small amount of low performing shows

I hadn't realized it was so many, I had only known about Oniai which pissed me off. Guess they really are just another Sentai, seems like Sentai is getting the better titles though recently. At least for my tastes.

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the Edit Post button instead. -SH

• This post is deleted!

• @sweetpool:

Guess they really are just another Sentai,

no, not even close.

• Why is there no forum tab on the JR funi homepage? I asked them about this several times. I haven't been a member of funi for a looonngg time so I totally missed that this was somewhere else in the forums. It threw me not being there on the homepage.

Sorry to mods/whoever for double post, didn't mean to.

In what way? Sentai is currently better for me atm except for a few things. Funi just hasn't been that great for me lately. But the broadcast dubbing is something they are doing that I love.

EDIT: Please use the Edit Post button. -SH

• This post is deleted!