Stream Game Issue and Skype Upgrade Issue PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! Video

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlpdSb0QSCA
    "Stream Game Issue and Skype Upgrade Issue PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!"

I can't play my game on Stream and I can't upgrade my Skype! WHY!? Someone please help…

This is what it said when I tried Updating Skype

• Not implying he would or can help but wanted to poke fun at the pic:

So are we the technical support group?

• @darthrutsula:

Not implying he would or can help but wanted to poke fun at the pic:

So are we the technical support group?

I don't even know what that "technical support group" is…? :hmm:

• Technical Support Group, it's fairly obvious. They are people who you contact to fix your problems, there's most likely and email or phone number on the website for you to call if you need help.

• Well all I know is that Microsoft seems to think that when you use any of their products you have your own personal IT department and to bug them for help. Because msft word can't do a particular function (I forget which one) and says to get my "system administrator" to fix the problem. Funny thing is, I'm the system admin for pretty much my household. I just hate that there is some crap that I can't remove from my PC, like internet explorer or skype, its just a part of Windows.

• #MacsAreBetter ^_^
    (No hate to people using PC)

• @Anthony:

#MacsAreBetter ^_^
    (No hate to people using PC)

Yes but I like to do things without having problems, and based on my understanding: Macs have a lot of issues when you try to play games. Graphic design is fine on macs but the price tag and terrible compatibility will make me never want a Mac.

Back to Gohan: could we at least get what it is that you are trying to do? I'm not going to watch the video… (pictures are cool though) is it that your streaming software isn't working like it should? When it comes to skype are you just trying to update it?

• (Sorry for going off topic)

I do agree Macs are not the greatest when it comes to games, PCs are better. I don't play games on my Mac so I'm fine.

• @darthrutsula:

Yes but I like to do things without having problems, and based on my understanding: Macs have a lot of issues when you try to play games. Graphic design is fine on macs but the price tag and terrible compatibility will make me never want a Mac.

Back to Gohan: could we at least get what it is that you are trying to do? I'm not going to watch the video… (pictures are cool though) is it that your streaming software isn't working like it should? When it comes to skype are you just trying to update it?

The reason I made video is it hard to type and really expaim in word what happing that why I made a video… But I did get the Skype update by uninstall it and then just reinstall the new update Skype program as someone on the Skype forum told me... And that work... How ever the game issue is still not done yet.,..The guy on Skype forms said I may had to change the revolution on my PC b/c it an old game... But I don't know how to change my revolution on my PC as I never had to do it before?

• You can search it up on google or ask the people on Skype forums.

• @Anthony:

You can search it up on google or ask the people on Skype forums.

I waiting for a reply back from him on that changing revolution thing…

• If you're using Windows 7 you should be able to right-click on any empty area of your desktop which will bring up a context menu. One of the options on that menu will be "Screen Resolution". Select that, new box comes up, one of the options in there allows you to select a resolution, do so, click ok and/or apply, and your resolution will change to whatever you selected. In truth, I'm not certain if that would resolve your problem (thought hopefully, for your sake, I'm wrong), I'd sooner suspect you might need to change the game properties to run in an older OS compatibility mode, but then I don't use Steam, so I could be completely off on that theory.