K - Sword of Damocles

• If you are a K fan, then you might find this interesting. I was curious about why they named it the Sword of Damocles, and came upon this Wikipedia article that shed some light on the possible meanings. Check it out and see for yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damocles

• Every time I hear the phrase "The Sword of Damocles", I can't help but think of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. ^_^

• @SpacemanHardy:

Every time I hear the phrase "The Sword of Damocles", I can't help but think of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. ^_^

I picture a giant space laser ready to nuke disobedient captured nations from orbit

• So, funny story.

Around December 2013, I was in the mood to torture myself emotionally, apparently, because I kept rewatching the last few episodes of Code Geass… which is where that giant space laser shows up.
    So then Viz posted the entire first season of K on Hulu, so I thought, "hmm, this looks pretty, might as well try it out,"
    And then in the first half of the first episode, I see this gorgeous glasses guy, and he opens his mouth, and his voice is Johnny Yong Bosch, and the first thing he says is, "Any minute now, we should see the Sword of Damocles,"

And that's how K became of of my top 10 favorite anime ever, in the first 10 minutes.
    And then Kuroh showed up, and it became one of my top 5.

NO BUT LIKE. IT'S SO GOOD.

• . . . general K thread here or start a new topic?

Anyway, they just announced a new anime project and stage things. No word yet on anything about the anime project (length, format, story, etc.). The stage things are a play of Lost Small World (SaruMi prequel novel) and … a dance show. Trust this franchise to be the one to do things like that.

. . . . . I hope the anime thing has more of spoiler-sensei. //////<3