Anime still to come for Spring line up?

• I was wondering if that's still happening because it says "* For U.S. and Canada only. Additional titles to be announced." at the bottom.

• Was High School Fleet announced at the beginning? That could be the new one.

• No it was announced previously. IT was "misleading" description though… as it suggested that the girls wanted to be "mermaids" as in mythical creature, and not join a Japan Self-Defense Force like navy; alas, with the premise being a post WW3 Japan-Russia war environment, most interesting nonetheless...

BTW, Haifuri and High School Fleet the same thing (Japanesized abbreviation thereof).

@FUNimation:

Akeno Misaki and Moeka China share one goal—to join the Blue Mermaids! A group of fierce women, the Blue Mermaids are key to keeping peace among the seas and coastal cities in this age of maritime trade. To be a part of this elite group of sea protectors, they must succeed at Yokosuka"s Marine High School. Akeno and Moeka, together with their classmates, will take the plunge to become Mermaids!

• I don't think we are getting any new titles >_<, it's been 18 days since they announced the spring lineup.

• I was hoping that just myabe they would announce that they at the very least got the home video rights for big order. DREAMS F***ING ANNIALATED.

EDIT: Do NOT post F-bombs on the forums. -SH

• @thegrandalliance:

No it was announced previously. IT was "misleading" description though… as it suggested that the girls wanted to be "mermaids" as in mythical creature, and not join a Japan Self-Defense Force like navy; alas, with the premise being a post WW3 Japan-Russia war environment, most interesting nonetheless...

BTW, Haifuri and High School Fleet the same thing (Japanesized abbreviation thereof).

lol oh yeah, now I remember reading that. I didn't realize they were the same show. You're right, that is a very "misleading" description, as I immediately pictured the mythical creature. The description you gave makes it sounds a lot better.

I appreciate you clearing up the confusion, as now I will probably watch it.

• @nubguy:

I appreciate you clearing up the confusion, as now I will probably watch it.

Yea, it is still super-girly though; so be advised thereof. There is a "history lesson" in the start of the second episode, so EP1 may be a bit confusing I imagine.

• @rob0851:

I was wondering if that's still happening because it says "* For U.S. and Canada only. Additional titles to be announced." at the bottom.

I hope Code Geass will be coming out this Spring… :) #stillwaiting

• @thegrandalliance:

Yea, it is still super-girly though; so be advised thereof.

Its possible that's why I wasn't really able to get into it.

I liked Upotte, but for some reason Haifuri just isn't doing it for me.

• @Phoenixus:

I liked Upotte, but for some reason Haifuri just isn't doing it for me.

Yea its fine. It isn't the "greatest" or anything. More so, a show if you are bored; and wanting something a bit harder to understand then random High School sexual situations, nonetheless…

• To answer the op question. Eh ble, eh ble eh ble that's all folks. What you see in the current lineup is all fun I has to offer this cour. You will have to wait till the summer cour for anything new here.

• @bernie1972:

To answer the op question. Eh ble, eh ble eh ble that's all folks. What you see in the current lineup is all fun I has to offer this cour. You will have to wait till the summer cour for anything new here.

Its not just Funimation either, I havent' found much of anything this spring season from any Dev team that's gotten me interested other than "You thought there was never a girl online" and Mayoiga.

In all fairness though I haven't checked out Asterisk War yet so may have to do so. Surprisingly the Winter Season was really good though. I am still watching the those, and have become a fan of KonoSuba as well since I didn't watch that one last time around. Winter Season had some really good stuff. Grimgar, Dimension W, Erased, Phantom World, Dagashi Kashi, heck even though I've never been into it, Assassination Classroom is very well done.

• Well if that's the case then shouldn't Funimation fix it?

• There's nothing to fix, they simply did not get as many titles as previous seasons.

• @Anthony:

There's nothing to fix, they simply did not get as many titles as previous seasons.

Well there the whole more titles to be announced at the bottom of the list that would need to be fixed and they should say they made a mistake and apologise by giving everyone a discount on thier streaming service for the inconvenience.

• ^ What inconvenience?

• The inconvenience of fruitlessly checking the news page?

• @lcdude:

Well there the whole more titles to be announced at the bottom of the list that would need to be fixed and they should say they made a mistake and apologise by giving everyone a discount on thier streaming service for the inconvenience.

They have titles that they haven't announced yet, if they didn't there would be no use of saying that there will be extra titles added. We just have to be patient and wait. Also if you can elaborate on the "inconvenience" part because I surely don't see one.

• @Phoenixus:

Its not just Funimation either, I havent' found much of anything this spring season from any Dev team that's gotten me interested other than "You thought there was never a girl online" and Mayoiga.

In all fairness though I haven't checked out Asterisk War yet so may have to do so. Surprisingly the Winter Season was really good though. I am still watching the those, and have become a fan of KonoSuba as well since I didn't watch that one last time around. Winter Season had some really good stuff. Grimgar, Dimension W, Erased, Phantom World, Dagashi Kashi, heck even though I've never been into it, Assassination Classroom is very well done.

Crunchyroll has an awesome lineup this cour. Pop over and check them out. Odds are you will find a few to keep you interested ;-) I'd recommend terrorformars, re:zero-starting life in another world, twin star excorists, hundred, jokergame, the lost village, kiznavier, Cerberus, bingo stray dogs gundam unicorn re: 0096, and big order to start with

• @Anthony:

They have titles that they haven't announced yet, if they didn't there would be no use of saying that there will be extra titles added. We just have to be patient and wait. Also if you can elaborate on the "inconvenience" part because I surely don't see one.

Like Riles said the inconvenience of checking the news page like an insane man. I think my family is preparing an intervention their always like "Lcdude you have checked funimation news page 37 times today we think you have a problem."

• @lcdude:

Like Riles said the inconvenience of checking the news page like an insane man.

…or you can just wait for the list of Simucasts on the main stream page to change…