Burning question that I will only accept an answer from funimation

• Ok so I've seen this question pop up a few times on facbook and the forum. The question is do we have to be worried if shows don't get a broacast dub? If a show doesn't get a broadcast dub will it be released subbed only on home video? I really hope not because there are so many things that I'll never get to watch if so.

• Like it or not, you're not going to get an answer from Funimation. Just because a show isn't getting a broadcast dub doesn't mean it won't get a dub for the home video release. As far as I know, they choose what they think or what is the most popular shows to give broadcast dubs to. If that's not enough for you, just wait until SpacemanHardy sees your post. He can give more info on it.

• @seikopath:

Ok so I've seen this question pop up a few times on facbook and the forum. The question is do we have to be worried if shows don't get a broacast dub? If a show doesn't get a broadcast dub will it be released subbed only on home video? I really hope not because there are so many things that I'll never get to watch if so.

Neither Garo the Animation nor Rage of Bahamut: Genesis got broadcast dubs and ran next to shows that did, and yet they're both being released with dubs later on. I wouldn't worry too much about it, unless the show in question just really does poorly in the streaming numbers.

The four shows being released sub-only in July either had a very niche audience (in the case of Shonen Hollywood) or didn't pull in high enough streaming views.

• I think the only way we'll get an answer to this is the next time funi is on ANNCast. we're due for one soon, and I'd ask Zac about that, but I don't have a twitter account

• http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?10004-Broadcast-dubs-and-simulcast-question

I'll just leave this here. I don't think they would change they way they run their successful company for the worse in only two months so i wouldn't start worring just yet. Now if they release shinmoeta and other popular things subbed only then we should worry.