Have you guys encountered any problems when ordering from the shop?

• I made my first purchase last week, and it shipped Monday the 11th, through a carrier I've never even heard of; OSM Worldwide. I was supplied with a tracking number that didn't work. I reached out to support to inform them of my issue. They assured me my package had shipped and issued me a new tracking number, that one didn't work either. I contacted support once more and they informed me to allow it 2 days, and if I didn't receive my package to write them back and they'd reship. It's now 2 days later, and no package. I've contacted support again, asking if they could reship through another carrier, preferably FedEx, UPS, or the USPS, if not then I'd like a full refund. So my question becomes, has anyone else encountered a problem of this fashion or somewhat similar when they placed an order? This was my first time ever ordering anything through the Funimation store and the experience hasn't been exactly pleasant.

• I am not familiar with OSM Worldwide but I've never had issue with Funi shop. I just figure that OSM is a vendor of some sort, but the package does get delivered by USPS, or it has been in my experience.

Kind of like how no store stocks their coca-cola products, coke does it for them. In the end, we still get coke on the shelves. Probably works out better that way too because those soda vendors can spend two hours in my store and I can guarentee you it isn't always easy.

• @dariushep:

I made my first purchase last week, and it shipped Monday the 11th, through a carrier I've never even heard of; OSM Worldwide. I was supplied with a tracking number that didn't work. I reached out to support to inform them of my issue. They assured me my package had shipped and issued me a new tracking number, that one didn't work either. I contacted support once more and they informed me to allow it 2 days, and if I didn't receive my package to write them back and they'd reship. It's now 2 days later, and no package. I've contacted support again, asking if they could reship through another carrier, preferably FedEx, UPS, or the USPS, if not then I'd like a full refund. So my question becomes, has anyone else encountered a problem of this fashion or somewhat similar when they placed an order? This was my first time ever ordering anything through the Funimation store and the experience hasn't been exactly pleasant.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is having a similar issue as well. Although to be fair, I haven't reached out to customer service yet. I purchased from the store last Friday and it shipped the same day as well. The tracking number I received did not work either. Hope everything works out for you.

UPDATE
    My package did arrive.

• I'm always skeptical when it comes to carriers I've never heard of.

• Have you fellows tracked through http://osmart.osmworldwide.us/tracking ? because I never had success tracking from Fed, USPS, or UPS when it comes to funi stuff.

• @tboy1992:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is having a similar issue as well. Although to be fair, I haven't reached out to customer service yet. I purchased from the store last Friday and it shipped the same day as well. The tracking number I received did not work either. Hope everything works out for you.

I thought it was just me too. If I were you I'd still contact support just to let them know of the issue.

• @darthrutsula:

Have you fellows tracked through http://osmart.osmworldwide.us/tracking ? because I never had success tracking from Fed, USPS, or UPS when it comes to funi stuff.

Yes, and it came up saying tracking number was invalid. Surprisingly however, I decided to give it one more try a few seconds ago and now it shows my package as being in transit, before it kept giving me an error.

• @dariushep:

Yes, and it came up saying tracking number was invalid. Surprisingly however, I decided to give it one more try a few seconds ago and now it shows my package as being in transit, before it kept giving me an error.

Yea, in my experience it doesn't like me tracking the moment I get the email, usually its fine with my doing it like a day later. I think the email that Funi sends is when it leaves their…. uhh... warehouse(?) but OSM didn't start tracking it yet until later that day. That would be my guess though. I only really buy from Funi because it nets them the most money, otherwise I'd buy through Amazon because Amazon is faster and usually cheaper. Kinda wish Sentai would have prime shipping when I buy a Sentai thing, like a shirt.

• I ordered from them a few weeks ago 03/25/16 the tracking number they provided for osm worked fine for me, it gave me my package status, where it is and when it will be delivered.
    it still took about 7-10 days to get it delivered to me, and yes it was ups that delivered it to me.

This is the 3rd or 4th time ordering from them ;P