Dub Episodes Weekly Now?

• Well, now that the dub of Fairy Tail Zero is over and two new episodes are scheduled about 10 days from now, are they just going to switch to weekly episodes? I also noticed the Fairy Tail page on Funimation says "New Brodcast Dub Episodes Fridays at 10:00 PM Eastern", but that could've been meant for Fairy Tail Zero and just hasn't been removed yet. I hope it'll be switched to weekly. It'd be so much more convenient.

• Fairy Tail Zero was amazing!

• Honestly, what will more than likely happen is they will dub the two episodes that follow after the Zero arc, and then stall the broadcast dub for the time being while Fairy Tail is on its hiatus. The earlier episodes that haven't been dubbed yet are still being worked on and will more than likely come out in the same manner of which they've already been.

• @deltax:

Well, now that the dub of Fairy Tail Zero is over and two new episodes are scheduled about 10 days from now, are they just going to switch to weekly episodes? I also noticed the Fairy Tail page on Funimation says "New Brodcast Dub Episodes Fridays at 10:00 PM Eastern", but that could've been meant for Fairy Tail Zero and just hasn't been removed yet. I hope it'll be switched to weekly. It'd be so much more convenient.

I doubt there will be weekly episodes.