War on geminar: a better ending

• Throughout the series, I say they should have added maybe a few minutes to every episode to show tenchi, the girls, the grandpa, and kenshi's parents looking for kenshi, and trying to come save him. Then in the last couple minutes of that last episode, they should've had ryo ohki arrive just as kenshi is being surrounded by all those girls trying to marry him. Then everyone on the ship thinks kenshi is being attacked, so tenchi, ryoko, ayeka, sasami, mihoshi, kyone, and washu all go right down and get into a circle around kenshi with weapons drawn. And in one last episode after that Kenshi explains the whole thing, everyone becomes good friends, kenshi's parents and the grandpa come down out of ryo ohki, they have a huge party, and then kenshi finds out he has to decide between going home, or staying in geminar. What do you guys think about that?

• @HandsomeJack1234:

What do you guys think about that?

Nice story. However, they sent him there on purpose, so no rescue was needed.

• @TIL:

Nice story. However, they sent him there on purpose, so no rescue was needed.

I still say him having been sent accidentally, and them trying to rescue him would have made it even better

• @HandsomeJack1234:

I still say him having been sent accidentally, and them trying to rescue him would have made it even better

As much as Washu likes to experiment, it could have been an accident. It has been a while since I watched the show, but I thought it was mentioned that he was sent there on purpose.

Now, they could still make an OVA where the rest come to check on Kenchi and appear right where all the girls circle him. They explain they are trying to catch him to lay claim to marriage rights. Then Sena Yamada poofs in with his crew and explains he is married to all 8 of the girls on his ship. I think we can all figure out what that would lead to. Then Washu, being the mad scientist she is, creates a portal where Kenchi can come visit whenever he wants. Remember, Washu created the bathroom with an inter dimensional portal, so that should be easy as pie for her.

• Remember, Washu created the bathroom with an inter dimensional portal, so that should be easy as pie for her.
    She also created the portal in "tenchi in tokyo" so she's already made one in another one of the spin-offs