What is Magi?

• I have seen Magi talked about here and there and it sounds interesting, but with there being several different series, I am a bit confused as to how they connect. Would someone mind explaining to me about what Magi is and why there are different series? Thanks.

• They're not really different series. The Labyrinth of Magic is season 1 and The Kingdom of Magic is season 2.

There's also the brand new spinoff based on Sinbad which was supposed to start today, but was pushed back due to the recent earthquakes.

• @SpacemanHardy:

They're not really different series. The Labyrinth of Magic is season 1 and The Kingdom of Magic is season 2.

There's also the brand new spinoff based on Sinbad which was supposed to start today, but was pushed back due to the recent earthquakes.

Still no official simulcast confirmed though :(

(pls cr don't let us down, they have one tile left in their lineup page http://www.crunchyroll.com/lineup)

• @Rejectedshadow:

Still no official simulcast confirmed though :(

The rumors going around say that Netflix might have it. Which, if true, means it won't come out until the entire show is over, but at least it's almost guaranteed to have a dub.

• @SpacemanHardy:

The rumors going around say that Netflix might have it. Which, if true, means it won't come out until the entire show is over, but at least it's almost guaranteed to have a dub.

Yeah, I saw that Netflix Germany(?) got the show for streaming. I really hope that doesn't stop Aniplex USA (did I really just say that) from getting it and giving the show an ACTUAL simulcast. I wouldn't mind so much if Netflix got it and gave it a simulcast, but I really don't see that happening.