Anime Villains Tournament - Bonus Match of Champions

• Just for the hell of it, let's see who's considered the best champion we've had over the years…

Johan Liebert - Monster 2010 Champion

Frieza - Dragon Ball Z 2011 Champion

Ladd Russo - Baccano 2014 Champion

Medusa Gorgon - Soul Eater 2015 Champion

Shogo Makashima - Psycho Pass 2016 Champion

I've seen others do similar so I figured why not me too. On a side-note there were no champions for 2012 or 2013, wasn't happy with the status of the forum while it lacked the ability to use polls at the time. But anyways have at it and tell us who you think was the best and hopefully why…

• Lots of good evil bastards and bitches here, but I think I gotta give it to the man himself, Johan Liebert.

That guy is a devious caniving motherflipper

• Yeah, as far as pure unadulterated evil goes, NO ONE tops Johan Liebert.

He's called the "Monster" for a reason….

_**Chomp Chomp…

Munch Munch…

Gobble Gobble…

GULP.**_

• I will have to go with Medusa,
    You should always respect your mother.

• Ladd Russo because he is the only character on this list I am actually familiar with. I liked anime Lost.

• I could have sworn Light was the very first champion of this tournament (though I don't know who he beat), and that Johan has yet to win it all…pretty sure he lost to Frieza that one year.

I'd vote for Ladd anyways, though. There are very few villains - if any - that LOVES being evil as much as he does:

• Ladd Russo is literally psychotic. A man who loves to kill, who was once quoted as saying, (Laughing maniacally) "I'm not gonna kill you easy! You're lucky enough to be killed by me at all! You should be grateful! PEOPLE SHOULD ENJOY GETTING KILLED BY ME, HAHAHA!!!"

Ladd Russo is the most unpredictable villain on the list, and pretty damn unkillable too.

@7jaws7:

I could have sworn Light was the very first champion of this tournament (though I don't know who he beat), and that Johan has yet to win it all…pretty sure he lost to Frieza that one year.

I'd vote for Ladd anyways, though. There are very few villains - if any - that LOVES being evil as much as he does:

What do you mean, Light isn't the villain, he is the God of the New World right? Lol

• This post is deleted!

• @nubguy:

What do you mean, Light isn't the villain, he is the God of the New World right? Lol

Just because he's the protag doesn't mean he's not the villain. Though I do want to ask why 2012 and 2013 are not here, was there not a villain thing during those years?

• ^There were no user polls during those years, so LuckySeven didn't feel up to running the tournament. As you'll soon notice, I did continue with mine, however.

• @darthrutsula:

Just because he's the protag doesn't mean he's not the villain. Though I do want to ask why 2012 and 2013 are not here, was there not a villain thing during those years?

Lol I was just kidding, he's definitely a villain. That part with the FBI Agent Ray Pember's wife and that long walk to the gallows. That was morbid.

I do think it's interesting though how Light truly believed himself to be a hero. Light and L represent two opposing views of justice.

• @nubguy:

I do think it's interesting though how Light truly believed himself to be a hero. Light and L represent two opposing views of justice.

I liked that part but I just didn't like Death Note for similar reasons I didn't like Code Geass, the MC of both shows take very drastic assumptions and for some reason they work out, like in the beginning of DN with the announcement that L is after Light and Light killed the guy on the news without even thinking about it. The power just went to Light's head and Lelouch's and it for some reason worked out for both.

• I think 7jaws7 put it out the best; Ladd Russo loves being a villain for the sake of being a villain.

• @7jaws7:

I could have sworn Light was the very first champion of this tournament (though I don't know who he beat), and that Johan has yet to win it all…pretty sure he lost to Frieza that one year.

I'm not 100% sure myself to be honest. My computer's power supply died on me midway through the tournament. And I did not get that repaired until a few months later. So I left it up to Gyt Kaliba to finish it for me. Sadly he has the memory of a goldfish with most things, so I can't rely on him for a concrete answer either. So you very well may be correct there Jaws.

• I like that Freiza got shut out. ^_^

Oh, and I voted Johan.

• @TIL:

I like that Freiza got shut out. ^_^

Oh, and I voted Johan.

lol Frieza is a punk

• Even though the poll closed I'm going to say Makashima (he now has 2 votes).