RWBY Shipping Thing…

• Ok so before I get started I wanted said there nothing wrong with being gay if that your choices, however having said that just because 2 people inner act does mean there in love but good friends… Think about it for second when you off to college and dorm with someone it mostly going to be someone of the same sex... Does that mean when people are dorning in college there are gay for one another with there roommate? NO THERE NOT! Yang and Blake are in a high school and dorning in the same room and are teammates... That does NOT MEAN there gay but good friends... What about Sun Wukong? He clearly show "sign" to had a thing for Blake too you know... Yang really had not...I even heard people wanted shipping Ruby and Weiss? Like wtf? Just because that argue with one another? Weiss is CLEARLY into guys... And Ruby? Well she too young to know what love is... :hmm: I don't believe Yang had feeling for Blake that way... Now before people said oh she got mad at the end of season and try save Blake, again one just said that one trying to save teammade... I mean is Naruto and Sasuke gay? No! But guess what that kissed before in like what episode 2? There is no REAL definitively prove Yang is gay for Blake... People are REALLY hype this more then it real is... Naruto and Sasuke are teammate and there not gay it go the same way Yang and Blake...

• @classyspartan:

Can you reply with word please and NOT photos…? -_-

• @gohan6425:

Can you reply with word please and NOT photos…?

….........OK.

• @classyspartan:

….........OK.

-_- if you don't really care to answer why even reply a comment in the 1st place here? Sometimes I really don't get you guys…

• Shippers gonna ship. It's best to just let them do their thing and not worry about it.

• @gohan6425:

There is no REAL definitively prove Yang is gay for Blake

Yeaa, that's true. But you gotta admit they complete each other so well!! ^.^

• @Buraianto11s:

Yeaa, that's true. But you gotta admit they complete each other so well!! ^.^

Nah… There very good teammates and good friends but I don't think there gay for one another.... Sun Wukong show better sign for being in love with Blake...

• @riles:

No Trolling Please… -_-

• @SpacemanHardy:

Shippers gonna ship. It's best to just let them do their thing and not worry about it.

True that, friend. I know I ship pairings that have little, if any basis in canon. If you pair other pairings that seem to not line up with mine, then I say go for it, man!

I rarely, if ever bring my ships into discussion, though. It's the more…insane shippers that get me worried. If your ship and mine don't see eye to eye, I'm cool with it. It's what you prefer, after all. But the insane ones...yeah, I'd like to not deal with them.

• @SorrealBrain:

True that, friend. I know I ship pairings that have little, if any basis in canon. If you pair other pairings that seem to not line up with mine, then I say go for it, man!

I rarely, if ever bring my ships into discussion, though. It's the more…insane shippers that get me worried. If your ship and mine don't see eye to eye, I'm cool with it. It's what you prefer, after all. But the insane ones...yeah, I'd like to not deal with them.

I guess had a shipping that that hope will become canon… Pokemon had made living off of it... I know I still to this will ALWAY said Pokeshipping SHOULD be canon... Serena is NOT right for Ash... It should be Misty...