Places to get a cosplay

• I personally like to do some cosplay myself, but I'm not too good at making them nor do I have much time to spare doing so. Unfortunately, I don't know of many websites I can go to and look around the cosplays they have. Could someone please link a couple?

• link removed

_
    Please don't post links to bootleg sites. Sorry, it's tough to tell which sites are really legit, especially when it comes to cosplay. ~ Sophie
    _

• @Ferrumonte:

I personally like to do some cosplay myself, but I'm not too good at making them nor do I have much time to spare doing so. Unfortunately, I don't know of many websites I can go to and look around the cosplays they have. Could someone please link a couple?

Ebay and Amazon…

• cospa.com. Amazon does have legits, but also bootlegs, so be careful. Most other cosplay sites sell really terrible bootlegs.

You could commission someone on DeviantArt.

• @Sophie:

cospa.com. Amazon does have legits, but also bootlegs, so be careful. Most other cosplay sites sell really terrible bootlegs.

You could commission someone on DeviantArt.

How can one "bootleg" a cosplay? :hmm: I got a Goku Cosplay on Ebay ship from Japan Tran Trip last year it very good… Then I got REAL Goku boots from China customly made... I said Ebay the way to go... However if cosplay seller is not from Japan an it an anime character your looking for I would back round check it to see if the cosplay is not a bootleg I guess?