Kabaneri Ep 2 and Sakamoto Ep 2 Delayed

• Due to an earthquake in Japan, episode 2 of Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, which would have aired on April 14, has been delayed. Episode 2 of Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto, which also would have aired on April 14, has been delayed. More information at Anime News Network.

Source: (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-04-14/kabaneri-assassination-classroom-shonen-maid-sakamoto-delayed-this-week-due-to-quake-news-coverage/.101054)

• Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress Episode 2 will now stream April 28 (1 Week Delay from the FujiTV airing on April 21).

Source: (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-04-15/kabaneri-of-the-iron-fortress-episode-2-delayed-1-week/.101122).

• Due to the episode 2 delay, Crunchyroll will not be streaming the final episode of Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto. If you have started watching this series, you will unfortunately have to wait for the BD/DVD to see how the series ends (if it gets released at all).

I haven't watched the show myself, but I find it pretty weird that they wouldn't show the final episode. What do you think?

Full article at ANN:
    (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-20/final-havent-you-heard-im-sakamoto-episode-will-not-air-as-planned/.102326)

• I was about to start watching it… Thank you so much for saving my sanity

• @nubguy:

Due to the episode 2 delay, Crunchyroll will not be streaming the final episode of Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto. If you have started watching this series, you will unfortunately have to wait for the BD/DVD to see how the series ends (if it gets released at all).

I haven't watched the show myself, but I find it pretty weird that they wouldn't show the final episode. What do you think?

Scheduling in Japan TV is weirdly tight, as they kind of don't spare too much room for delays and stuff. Most shows tend to be like 12 episodes nowadays, but Sakamoto was planned for 13, which was probably the maximum allowed room for that particular slot before the Summer programming starts up, meaning there was no room for it in their programming.

Sucks that they have to do this, especially as I have been thorougly enjoying Sakamoto a lot actually, it's outrageous and hilarious. But yeah, I can only hope that either Crunchyroll or Sentai are able to put out the last episode for Simulcast sometime fairly soon after release.

• @Anthony:

I was about to start watching it… Thank you so much for saving my sanity

No problem, that would have been lame! I was going to watch it too, but I am glad I came across that article.

@classyspartan:

Scheduling in Japan TV is weirdly tight, as they kind of don't spare too much room for delays and stuff. Most shows tend to be like 12 episodes nowadays, but Sakamoto was planned for 13, which was probably the maximum allowed room for that particular slot before the Summer programming starts up, meaning there was no room for it in their programming.

Sucks that they have to do this, especially as I have been thorougly enjoying Sakamoto a lot actually, it's outrageous and hilarious. But yeah, I can only hope that either Crunchyroll or Sentai are able to put out the last episode for Simulcast sometime fairly soon after release.

Yeah, that makes sense. Too bad though. I wonder why they didn't just skip an episode in the middle rather than not showing the finale episode. Seems kind of messed up. Could you honestly recommend the show knowing that there is no last episode?

It sounds like it was a good show too. I'm disappointed they couldn't figure something out.

• @nubguy:

Yeah, that makes sense. Too bad though. I wonder why they didn't just skip an episode in the middle rather than not showing the finale episode. Seems kind of messed up. Could you honestly recommend the show knowing that there is no last episode?

It sounds like it was a good show too. I'm disappointed they couldn't figure something out.

Except the last episode DOES exist. Like it's going to exist. It just won't air when expected.

I'm anticipating maybe something like a similar situation with Blood Blockade's final episode happening, because I will actually be shocked if they just can't or won't simulcast the final episode. Granted show's still a comedy and it can still work as an episodic series regardless. It's still worth a watch or at least checking out sometime down the line.

• @classyspartan:

I'm anticipating maybe something like a similar situation with Blood Blockade's final episode happening

Not all the episodes are on Funi? I watched the show, and it seemed like it ended.

• @Anthony:

Not all the episodes are on Funi? I watched the show, and it seemed like it ended.

All the episodes are out now, but the final episode of Blood Blockade Battlefront didn't actually air till something like a few months after the penultimate episode.

• @classyspartan:

I'm anticipating maybe something like a similar situation with Blood Blockade's final episode happening, because I will actually be shocked if they just can't or won't simulcast the final episode.

I thought it was BBB's tenth episode because since it took place on Halloween and they wanted it to air on Halloween? Which would kinda make sense for Sakamoto.

• @Barbobot:

All the episodes are out now, but the final episode of Blood Blockade Battlefront didn't actually air till something like a few months after the penultimate episode.

Ah okay, thanks for clearing it up for me.

• Just an update for anyone who was watching this show. The 13th final episode of Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto will not be airing on Crunchryoll. Instead, it will be an exclusive to the home video release by Sentai FIlmworks. If you want to finish the show you will have to see it once it gets released. It will also probably be made available on the Anime Network.

Source: (http://www.sentaifilmworks.com/news/sentai-filmworks-licenses-havent-you-heard-im-sakamoto)