Steven Universe Discussion Thread

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfKUdmTq2MI

One of my new favorite animated shows, Steven Universe is a really impressive show that I think is amazing. Created by Rebecca Sugar, stars a kid named Steven Universe and his adventures with a magical group called the Crystal Gems consisting of Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl as they fight together to protect the Earth.

Synopsis is pretty weak I know, but it's hard to go into further details without spoiling the contents of the show any further. It's on Cartoon Network, and as of right now I believe its entire first season is available to watch on Hulu Plus. Currently the show has about two seasons. S1 having 52, 11-min episodes, and S2 having 26, 11-min episodes. It's one of my new favorite shows, and it's returning from hiatus this Summer so there's gonna be a fun time for all when we start discussing it here. Any questions or interest in the show further, feel free to post it here.

• I've seen like a bit of this anime, I don't really enjoy it though

• @Anthony:

I've seen like a bit of this anime, I don't really enjoy it though

Early episodes are kind of meh/decent but once it gets going and hits its actual story/lore stuff it gets really good. How many episodes did you watch if you don't mind me asking?

• I've just seen it on tv while I was looking for something to watch, so I guess maybe 5 mins of 1 random show.

• @classyspartan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfKUdmTq2MI

One of my new favorite animated shows, Steven Universe is a really impressive show that I think is amazing. Created by Rebecca Sugar, stars a kid named Steven Universe and his adventures with a magical group called the Crystal Gems consisting of Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl as they fight together to protect the Earth.

Synopsis is pretty weak I know, but it's hard to go into further details without spoiling the contents of the show any further. It's on Cartoon Network, and as of right now I believe its entire first season is available to watch on Hulu Plus. Currently the show has about two seasons. S1 having 52, 11-min episodes, and S2 having 26, 11-min episodes. It's one of my new favorite shows, and it's returning from hiatus this Summer so there's gonna be a fun time for all when we start discussing it here. Any questions or interest in the show further, feel free to post it here.

I have heard a lot of great things about this show. I will check it out later!

Is it the kind of show where you want to start from the beginning?

• @nubguy:

I have heard a lot of great things about this show. I will check it out later!

Is it the kind of show where you want to start from the beginning?

Yes absolutely. Even if the first episodes are the weaker ones, they are NECESSARY for appreciating everything that comes afterwards. Trust me, it's a good investment.

• NEW EPISODES OF STEVEN UNIVERSE PREMIERE TOMORROW

Any and all discussions I have on these episodes will of course be put in Spoiler tags. But yeah, hasn't been a new episode since freaking OCTOBER, so I am absolutely beyond excited to see where things go from here on out!