Seriously Funimation

• Would you please post accurate times for your simulcasts?

Or at least give us a countdown as to when the title will actually be put up on the site?

I've got better things to do then wait 20 minutes for you to actually be professional enough to deliver a simulcast on the time you promised them for. If it continues to be a problem for you then please update the simulcast time to more accurately reflect the time that it actually goes up.

Thanks

• What title are you not currently seeing, so I can investigate if this is a technical issue.

Thanks!

• @CJ:

What title are you not currently seeing, so I can investigate if this is a technical issue.

Thanks!

I can see the title fine but Ep. 2 of "And you thought there is never a girl online?" was supposed to be up by 12pm Eastern currently 12:34pm)

• Title as in the title of the anime. :)

For more information on this particular title at this time, please keep an eye on https://twitter.com/FUNimation.

Thanks!

• Never mind just found out about the Earthquake, carry on

• I've received additional information that "And you thought there is never a girl online?"– it should be launching today, just on a delay.

I'd still keep an eye on Twitter as they're going to have the most up-to-the-minute information during this time.

• Thanks for the response CJ, appreciate it.