OMG OMG OMG Its here.

• Oh. Godzila? I enjoy the movies.

• hell yeah. new godzilla from toho

• It's also nice to see you again, rammstein if you remember me.

• Did he attach some snake monster to his tail or something? jesus that thing is long. If it catches a fish kaiju will it evolve into a Godking or godbro?

• lol i think its purposely that big to give godzilla that god like appearance or something like that.

• Well Toho wanted their Godzilla to be bigger than the Hollywood 2014 version. But he still looks great. Head looks kinda like the old 1054 version a bit. Also looks like he's in nuclear fall out mode.

• Definitely has that old cheesy man-in-suit look, as well as an A-/B+ look to the weaponry, but that is part of the charm of the old movies. Look forward to seeing it if it ever gets an official release over here (took forever for the post-Biollante and pre-2000 movies to get a release).

It may not pump my inner Godzilla fanboy as much as the upcoming Godzilla-Kong movies, but should definitely be fun.

• Is this going to be a real movie?

• @Anthony:

Is this going to be a real movie?

Yeah, and the co-directors are the ones who make the Evangelion anime and movies (one also directed the live action Attack on Titan movies), which is why the final Evangelion movie keeps being pushed back.

• This isn't really Funimation related, so I'll be moving it from the subscriber forum to the Member's Lounge instead.

• @Unicron:

Yeah, and the co-directors are the ones who make the Evangelion anime and movies (one also directed the live action Attack on Titan movies), which is why the final Evangelion movie keeps being pushed back.

Nice, it should be an interesting movie.

• I've seen and loved every Godzilla movie(except for the most recent one, haven't seen that. And the original Godzilla vs King Kong, that was shit), but honestly, I find it ridiculous that they're doing yet another. I know it's a different company(or the original) but still. It gets to a point where it stops being good all together.

@darthrutsula:

Did he attach some snake monster to his tail or something? jesus that thing is long.

Seriously.

• @ForlornBeliever:

I've seen and loved every Godzilla movie(except for the most recent one, haven't seen that

The new one is great. Every Godzilla fan I know around me really like the new look. The one we don't like is the one form 98'. That one is garage. Godzilla is basically a national Icon for them at this point. So its no surprise, especially after the success of the 2014 movie, that they'd make it a new movie. If you ask me its more about not wanting to e outdone by an american version of Godzilla.