Ok so UB Comic Con is going to be my 1st Con what I do?…

• Ok so UB Comic Con is going to be my 1st Con what I do?… It 3 day event I guess? I new to this so I don't know how this all works? I still half get my Ticket online or where ever? But I don't know when voices actor coming are it had "n/a" on it... I don't wanted to miss out on meeting Eric Stuart the great voices actor who voices the 1st Brock and 1st James from Pokemon and Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh and Bastion from Yu-Gi-Oh GX and well the Narrator for the 4Kids One Piece :)... Hope I can get his autograph! :) I mean he was one of the voices of my childhood... I hope I get to meet him I never got to me a voices actor that I really like... Also when should I Coplay as Goku I hope my hair spire and hair jelly works this time? Should be on Saturday as I think the full day of the event? Basic on the schedule I looking at it seen to started at Friday it started at 6pm Eastern Time... It going to take me about 28 minutes to get there since I ride bicycle accosting to google from where I live (fyi I have a diver license but no car) Since my friend not going...

• I went to UBCon as well for 5 years actually.

• @gjjones:

I went to UBCon as well for 5 years actually.

This was my 1st Con EVER for me…