Hey Everyone!

• I'm a newly subscribed member. I took a long break from anime/manga (I'm talking years), I'd watch a few here and there, notably Naruto or Bleach when I felt like it. I've decided to get back into the swing of things, and have been watching shows like Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Haikyu!!, Fate/Zero, Attack on Titan, Sailor Moon Crystal just to name a few. Basically if you guys have any recommendations whether it be manga or anime I'm all ears, I'm slowly but surely finding my way back into anime and would appreciate some recommendations. Anyways, I'm rambling. Nice to meet you guys.

• Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

As far as recommendations go, some recent shows that I've really enjoyed are Blood Blockade Battlefront, Death Parade, Assassination Classroom, Noragami, Space Dandy, and Rage of Bahamut: Genesis.

• Weclome to the forums dariushep. Enjoy posting with us. a couple recomendation i can give are
    Anime- Nobunagun, Dimension W, Kill la Kill, The "Monogatari" series, The Seven Deadly Sins, Konosubu, Aldnoah.Zero and Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet. ]

Manga - D-Frag!, A Certain Scientific Railgun (which is a side story of the main series A Certain Magical Index), Black Cat, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan and D.Gray-man.

• @Dragon0:

Weclome to the forums dariushep. Enjoy posting with us. a couple recomendation i can give are
    Anime- Nobunagun, Dimension W, Kill la Kill, The "Monogatari" series, The Seven Deadly Sins, Konosubu, Aldnoah.Zero and Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet. ]

Manga - D-Frag!, A Certain Scientific Railgun (which is a side story of the main series A Certain Magical Index), Black Cat, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan and D.Gray-man.

Black Cat just brought back the memories. I remember when we got Directv when I was starting my freshmen year of high school, and that show used to come on the funimation channel. I used to love that show, Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles, Moonphase, Fruits Basket, xxxHolic, and Peach Girl.
    I'm definitely gonna look into you guys recommendations. Thanks so much for taking the time to respond guys, I appreciate it. :D