Out of the Post Catastrophe Era, and Back into the Universal Century.

• Okay. Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 1 was amazing. However, the next season will have to wait, because it seems the next season has decided to return to the Era that started it all!

• @exiakaiser:

Okay. Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 1 was amazing. However, the next season will have to wait, because it seems the next season has decided to return to the Era that started it all!

Does that mean season 2 is unrelated to season 1? I havn't seen Iron Blooded Orphans yet, but I love UC suff.

• Nope. Season 2 is related. Re:0096 is just a remake of the 'Gundam Unicorn' movie series. Check it out. It's actually a good addition to the series, and answers the big question at the end of 'Char's Coutnerattack'- Whatever happened to Amuro and Char?

• @exiakaiser:

Nope. Season 2 is related. Re:0096 is just a remake of the 'Gundam Unicorn' movie series. Check it out. It's actually a good addition to the series, and answers the big question at the end of 'Char's Coutnerattack'- Whatever happened to Amuro and Char?

Oh, wow, Unicorn sounds awesome! I can't believe I haven't seen this one yet. I will definitely check it out on Crunchyroll.

I haven't started Iron Blooded Orphans though, how good is it?

• It was amazing. And its getting a dub with Johnny Yong Bosch as one of the mains.

And yes, I will not reveal the story of Unicorn, but I will tell you this- Start with the 7 movies. Watch them in both Japanese and English, and you will automatically understand the story. It is worth it.

Also, before you watch Unicorn, watch 'Char's Counterattack'. It is technically a prelude to Unicorn, but also, the last story actually having Amuro and Char in it.

• @exiakaiser:

It was amazing. And its getting a dub with Johnny Yong Bosch as one of the mains.

And yes, I will not reveal the story of Unicorn, but I will tell you this- Start with the 7 movies. Watch them in both Japanese and English, and you will automatically understand the story. It is worth it.

Also, before you watch Unicorn, watch 'Char's Counterattack'. It is technically a prelude to Unicorn, but also, the last story actually having Amuro and Char in it.

Oh, wow, that is insane dude! JYB is an awesome VA. I will be checking that one out.

I'm actually watching the whole series in order right now lol I am about halfway through the original Mobile Suit Gundam. I'm going to watch Zeta and then Char's Counterattack. After that, I should watch Unicorn then? Also, have you seen any of the Origin yet?

• SWEET! Trust me, when you finish Unicorn, the only really Good Gundam story in the Universal Century Timeline is F91- the only one Where the Director and Voice Director was none other than Tony Oliver from Robotech Fame. Victory is hated upon because of Story, and G-Saviour, which is the only other story in the Timeline to get a movie, was just a bad story, but good Mecha design.

• The ovas are pretty good

• True, but its after F-91 is the last best story in the UC.