Let me filter items on the Funimation store by format (blu-ray, dvd, etc)

• The main reason why I don't buy anything from the Funimation store is not because of the high shipping fees (at least to Canada) since some sales kinda of offset the cost, but the fact that is impossible to browse the store in an intuitive manner. If I click on browse, I'm greeted with the following 3 filters: category, price range, and genres. Why can't I filter to only be shown the blu-rays offered by Funimation? Or maybe the collector's/limited editions available? I don't imagine implementing this could be THAT much work since virtually every other retailers does this. :/

• Yea the store is indeed horrible; nonetheless, they are going to get a new site when they re-release this site as "FUNimation NOW!". Supposed to happen in May/June time.

• Netsuite has a lot of challenges.

This feature will be available as part of our new store launching with the new US site.

• @Sophie:

This feature will be available as part of our new store launching with the new US site.

Thank you very much. As an addendum, it would be nice to also add a distinctive filter for blu-ray standalone releases and blu-ray + dvd combo releases. I really like owning both formats, so I vastly prefer the combo packages. :)

• Yep, it will do that. It will filter by all formats and merchandise in the system and will be dynamic based on the list of products.