Erza's "Revenge"?

• firefly said a while back that Erza was going to take "revenge" on Kyouka by defeating Kyouka in a fair fight and ruining her plans, proving she's not only the better person but a stronger warrior. I"m sorry, but how does that qualify as payback? How is that supposed to be payback for what she did? Shouldn't a proper payback on Kyouka involve her, oh, I dunno, suffering? Compared to that, I felt that Erza's counterpart in my fan fiction gave Kyouka her actual just desserts. If Erza were to torture Kyouka back, that would have a good thing. That would have been true justice. That would have been the right way to punish Kyouka for what she did. Not in Erza's character my ass! And yes, I know what you said about how you don't endorse torture as a punishment in the legal system because that would violate human rights, but here's the kicker: Kyouka's not a human! She's a demon made for the purpose of pure evil! All cruelty towards her is completely justified.

• Stop this, Shodan. This is getting out of hand. Your obsession with wanting to see Erza torture someone is bordering on sickening and deranged. -_-

• But justified. After all, how was Erza planning on punishing Kyouka otherwise? Kyouka deserved to suffer as brutally as humanly possible.

• @iamshodan:

But justified. After all, how was Erza planning on punishing Kyouka otherwise? Kyouka deserved to suffer as brutally as humanly possible.

There is something really wrong with you

• For wanting Kyouka to pay for what she did? No. There isn't anything wrong with me at all.

• Nobody deserves to be tortured. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. True justice is not to create more pain and violence, but to end suffering. Erza would never derive pleasure from the pain of others.

• @nubguy:

Nobody deserves to be tortured.

Nobody except Kyouka, that is. She's nothing but a heartless, sadistic psychopath. Being tortured is exactly what she deserves.

• I don't know who this person is (I haven't watched of Fairytail bc dubs). (Don't spoil it for me please)

Anyways, just imagine her being tortured.

• Um, I'm a guy.

• @iamshodan:

Um, I'm a guy.

I know that… I never said you were a girl

• This is pointless. You've made it perfectly clear that you're never going to learn, and I've made it perfectly clear that there's something seriously wrong with you considering how badly you want to see someone being tortured.

I'm locking this topic up. I'm also locking up any future threads you make on this subject. This topic of discussion is gross and deranged and absolutely does not belong on these forums.

Seriously, Shodan. Just… Seriously. -_-